You should've...

- So, Shuhua, u wanna meet aespa? - manager oppa asked. Huh? Am I hearing right? I am going to meet Aespa? 

- Hey, hey, chill first! What I wanted to say is that you and Yuqi were assigned to participate in Knowing bros so as Aespa, but hey, look at ur face, pfffff...hahahaha- manager laughed while I was so happy to meet them though I feel like I need to inform about that to Miyeon unnie , no idea why tho. - Shuhua, u guys need to get ready, the filming is today, - Wait, what?! Oppa, are u serious? I wanted to inform someone that I was gonna participate in the show?, then he: " I don't care we don't have time let's go" then I looked at Yuqi and asked: Do you think it's ok, not telling to Unnie that we are going to see Aespa?, - Why, you should Shuhua, huh? It's ok, I guess but I did inform Soyeon unnie just in case u know? Why not u call her, pabo?

Uh? Right! Stupid me, I have a phone facepalm* - What happened, Shu? - Yuqi asked, - I forgot my phone in the dance practice room, can u lend me ur phone Yuqi-ya? 

- Ok, let me see where is that? hmmm... facepalm* I also forgot

-Well, I guess we are pabo duo - I laughed off thinking that unnie will not care so why should I say anything to her about the show besides I am not gonna kiss them or whatever. 

Meanwhile

Miyeon was a little sad because she was texting to her maknae but she was not replying even not reading, then she decided to call but no answers. Soyeon and Minnie were passing by and Miyeon asked: " Do u guys know why Shuhua is not picking her phone?" then them: " No idea, but my ehm- I mean Yuqi said that they had to participate for the knowing bros, so maybe that's why she is not replying? " - Yeah, you are right... But , why, Shuhua didn't say anything to me, am I not important to her? , Miyeon was thinking to herself

- Are u ok?- Soyeon asked her 

- Yeah , I will just watch a tv, no worries!

After sometime (during the show)

-So, Shuhua we heard u like, Aespa, is that true?

-I mean, yeah, I should support them because they are rookies, u know? And they look so cool in their MV, so who will not like them?

- Well, Shuhua, now look at Aespa and tell our viewers who is your favorite?

- Everyone is talented and pretty, but my bias wrecker is Winter (Oh kill me!- Shuhua was thinking and blushing madly)

- Nice, Shuhua! Let us ask Winter, what she thinks about u? So..?

-Yeah, she is also my bias wrecker- Winter was as red as tomato 

- Omo! Omo-omo! We have finally not one sided love huh? Winter and Shuhua how about u guys will be in the same team

-Dae! - both answered

During the show Shuhua and Winter were acting like a couple and at the end of the show Winter even kissed Shuhua on the cheeks , then Aespa bid goodbye to the rest of the team and went to their preparation rooms.

-Yah! Shuhua! U are f... up! - Yuqi said out of nowhere once they were in their van

-What do you mean?

- What do I mean? This show is airing live right? U were acting like a couple with the chick right? I am pretty sure, back at the dorm someone is mad and angry

- Yuqi, first of all, I was just friendly with her, plus Unnie never watches these kind of shows so relax!

Oh, Shuhua, you should have known how wrong you were...

To be continued...