Chapter 25

"There's a lot of people," Ana said as they arrive at the race track.

"Of course, Christopher Evans races are always packed with people, especially during these events," Finley said with his arms wrap around Ana's shoulder.

"But, it isn't like this the last time?" Emilyn asked.

"That's because that's just a normal race, they don't open it to everyone. The tickets are limited. I just got lucky that time." Fin explains. "Come on, let's head in." They try to make their way into the stadium, but there's a lot of people pushing.

"Emilyn, grab on to my shirt," Finley shouted and Emilyn quickly grabs onto his shirt before she got push away. Finally, they got into the stadium and find their seats.

"This is so cool, is so front." Fin fidget in his seat.

While waiting for the race to start, Emilyn checks her phone for any messages, "Are you here yet?" Christopher text.

"Yeah."

"Is there any trouble you run into on your way in?" He asked.

"No."

"Good."

"Good luck with the race."

"Thank you, see you soon on the tracks." Christopher texts with a smiling emoji.

Emilyn locks her phone and turns to fins Ana with a smile, "What?" She asked,

"Who were you texting?" Ana raises one of her brows. "Is it Christopher?"

"Yes." Emilyn rolls her eyes at Ana. "Why do you want to know?"

"Nothing," Ana smirks and turns her attention to the track. Emilyn frown her eyebrows and thought, "Ana is so weird."

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the annual world racing competition. Are you ready to see your favorite racers!" The announcer shouted into the mic. Everyone around me screams. "Today is the first day for the competition, the top 50 racers will move on to the next round. Now, Let's see who is competing tonight." He pointed to the big screen which shows many of the racers faces, everyone screams when their favorite racers are on the screen.

Towards the end, the picture of Jax, Pierce, and lastly was Christopher. Everyone screams crazily when Christopher's picture appears. Ana nudges Emilyn when Christopher's picture appear and Emilyn glared at her.

"Before we start the race, let's have our host and top racer give an opening speech. Everyone give it up for Christopher Evans." He hollers and Christopher came running out.

"Thank you for the introduction." Christopher took the mic from the announcer. "Welcome everyone to our 5th annual race, I would like to say thank you to everyone who came out here tonight. You will receive a great race from me and the others. So sit back and enjoy the show." He ended it with a smile.

"Thank you for that speech." The announcer took back the mic from Christopher.  As the announcer was saying something, Emilyn found Christopher's eyes scanning the bleachers and stop when it met hers. Christopher gave her a small wink. "Once again, thank you, Christopher. We will see you on the track." He nods and runs back from where he came from.