Chapter28

"I'm heading out now!" Emilyn shouted, putting her jacket on.

"Alright, be careful." Grandma Lou came out of the kitchen.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with?" Emilyn asked. "Ana said is going to be entertaining."

"No thanks, I have invited Mary over," Grandma Lou said. "And how am I suppose to keep up with you youngster." She laughs. "You guys have fun."

"Will do." Emilyn opens the door and heads to Ana's.

FLASHBACK

"Ana, I told you I can't go to your party. I have work that day." Emilyn told her for the fifth time.

"Come on, you can take a break," Ana told her. "Just one day." She begged. And is your best friend engagement party, you have to come to my engagement party."

Emilyn huff, "Fine. I'll come."

"Yes, thank you thank you." Ana cheered

"What else do you need?" Emilyn asked, knowing An; she probably wants something from her.

"Just an itsy bitsy help."

"Just spit it out," Emilyn said

"Can you come over to help decorate?" she asked.

"I knew it." Emilyn shakes her head. "Okay, I will."

"Thank you."

END OF FLASHBACK

Emilyn chuckle, she would want to see the look on Christopher when he finds out that she's not working tonight. Christopher has been coming over none stop on the weekend at the store. No matter how hard Emilyn ignores him, he still doesn't care and follow after Emilyn until she reaches home.

Emilyn finally arrived at Ana's house and rang the doorbell, "Finally, I thought you are not coming." Ana opens the door with one hand on her hips.

"I wouldn't dare to disappoint her highness." Emilyn laughs and steps into her apartment.

"Ahh, the decorator is here," Finley said. Emilyn rolled her eyes and step into a hug.

"Okay, enough of this." Emilyn got out of the hug. "Where are the decorations?" Finley pointed to the bags at the corner of the room. "Let's get started." She clapped her hands together and they start getting to work. After an hour, they got the decoration done.

Emilyn steps back and looks at the room, "Looks good." She praises herself.

"Is time guys, the guest will be here soon." Ana came out to the living room in her sparkly dress.

"Wow, you look amazing," Emilyn said.

"Thanks," She smiles.

"You are gorgeous, I can't wait to get married to you." Finley pulls Ana close to him by the waist. He leans down to kiss her.

"ahem," Emilyn coughs. "You know I'm still here right?" Pointing out the obvious.

Ana giggle, "Sorry, didn't see you." Finley said and shrugs, he slammed his lips on Ana's once again. Emilyn groans and looks away.

The doorbell rang and the couple pulls apart, "It is time." Emilyn said and open the door. Everyone that Finley and Ana know is here. Emilyn walk around the house helping to bring some drinks for the guests.

"Want some?" Emilyn asked the group of guys with their backs facing her. The one closes to her turns around, "Christopher?" She gasps, moving back until she hit someone which makes the tray wobble.