Chapter 12

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." Emilyn looks at the white canvas that she just spill her drinks on. The white canvas starts to chuckle; she looks up to see a familiar face, "Christopher?"

"Hey, we should stop meeting like this." His hand caught a cup and smiled with a toothy grin.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going, and I'm in a rush," Emilyn ramble.

"Slow down; let's settle this first." He gestures towards some of the cups that are spill all over the floor. Christopher helped to pick the cups from the floor. They throw the empty cups into the trash.

"urgh..." Emilyn groans under her breath. "Now I got to order them again." She sighs and walks up to the counter again to repeat the order. Christopher stood next to her as she ordered.

Christopher pipes in his order too. Emilyn turns her body and faces him, "You know I don't have the money to pay for yours too."

"I know." He chuckles.

"The total is 36 dollars." The cashier said. Before Emilyn can pull out her money, Christopher pulls out his card. The cashier took his card before Emilyn could say anything. "Your orders will be ready in 20 minutes." Emilyn thank her, and they move to the side.

"You don't have to pay for me," Emilyn told him.

"I bump into you this time. I'll pay." Emilyn scrunches her eyebrow. If she recalls, it was her who bump into him first. "Don't think about it too much; how about taking it as me being such a jerk to you."

"Why do you want to repent for your ways?" Emilyn chuckle.

"Yes, I'm sorry for being a jerk. But you have a cute reaction when I tease you." Emilyn pauses and looks at him. Did Christopher Evans just call her cute? "And I thought if we could start over and be friends?" Christopher continues.

"Friends?" Emilyn question. "A guy who repeatedly makes me clean his shirt and being such a cocky jerk. Now he wants to be friends with me?" Emilyn tilts her head to the side.

"Come on; I did help you clear up with the pictures. And if it is not for me, your face will be in the magazine."

"You got a point there." Emilyn nods her head. "But why do you, a billionaire want to be friends with a commoner?"

"What's wrong with being friends with what you call yourself a commoner" Christopher quotes the word commoner. "You seem interesting and not the type of people who I have interacted with."

"I see." The corner of Emilyn mouth lifts slightly. "Fine, since you have a very interesting point. I'll accept your offer." She put out her hand for him to shake.

"Good." Christopher took her hand and shake. His blue eyes are piercing right into hers. Emilyn immediately got trap in his eyes once again; no matter what, she felt that she can always get lost in his eyes.

Emilyn suddenly realized what she was doing. She immediately takes her eyes off him and pulls back her hands from his.

Emilyn clears her throat, "About your shirt, I'm so sorry." Trying to break the awkward moment that they had just now. Emilyn's eyes found it wander to the prominent stain on Christopher's shirt. This time was juice instead of coffee. "Should I get it clean?" Emilyn asked

"If you want to." He smirks. Christopher reaches to top button and starts to unbutton it.

"Oh my gosh," Emilyn stop him by placing her hand on top of his. "Are you seriously going to take your clothes off here?" She asked.

"I'm just kidding." He chuckles. Christopher's eyes look down at her hand,, which is still on top of his.

Emilyn's eyes look at what Christopher is staring at and quickly take her hands of his, "Sorry." She said.