Chapter 18

"Ahh, there you are little brother. I thought you won't be coming." A low voice jokes, when they enters the room.

"Why would I miss my older brother's wedding? If I did then mum will kill me." Christopher said. They haven't noticed Emilyn because Christopher covers her when she stands behind him.

"Hi, mom." He hugs the woman who walk towards Christopher with arms wide open.  When Chrisotoher moves forward, Emilyn was exposed. Christopher's once tall back which was covering her now is all gone.

"Who's this?" His mom asked, breaking away from the hug.

Christopher pulls Emilyn next to him and interlocks their hands. "This is Emilyn, she's my girlfriend."

A loud gasp for Christopher's mom was heard, "Oh my goodness, she's so pretty and so cute." She said.

"Hi," That's all Emilyn could spit out from her mouth.

"Oh, my baby brother got himself a girlfriend after 4 years of being single." His brother slaps his back.

"Stop that!" Christopher warns him.

"Emilyn, this is my brother who is getting married, Bennett."

"Hi," Emilyn said. "Congratulations."

"Thank you." He said with the same charming smile that Christopher likes to give her . "So how long have you guys been dating?"

"5 months." Christopher answer.

"Impressive, 5 long months and you kept it away from your family." His brother said.

"How could you Christopher Evans? How could you keep her from us?" His mom scolds him.

"Mom, I've been too busy with the company and I don't want to move too fast, by introducing her to you guys." He answers the same exact answer he gave to Sera, his sister in law.

"Where are dad, Ace, and Daxton?" Christopher asked.

Your dad went out with both of them to buy some last-minute items." His mom reply.

"So, where are the kids?" Christopher asked. The door opens right on time and a blond woman with two kids walked in.

"Uncle Christopher." The little girl ran up to him. Somehow, the blonde lady look quite familiar. Emilyn can't put pin on where she has since her.

"Hi, Lucy. Did you miss me?" Christopher asked carrying Lucy  in his arms. Emilyn can't see the little girl's face but her name  sounded quite familiar too.

"I did, how come you haven't been visiting me?" The little girl sulked.

"I'm sorry, pumpkin. I've got a lot to do." He replies. "But I promise I'll come and visit you soon and bring lots of presents for you."

"Yay!!" The little girl cheer.

"Christopher, stop spoiling her with presents. She has loads of toys at him." The blond woman takes that little girl from Christophe's arms.

"You." The little girl pointed at Emilyn. Once Emilyn saw her face, she knew who that little girl is. It was that little girl that got lost in the grocery store.

"Lucy, that is rude." Her mom scolds her. "Don't point fingers at others." Her mom put her finger down. "I'm sorry." Lucy apologizes to Emilyn

"No, mummy. Is her." She keeps saying. "Em!" she shouted. Everyone in the room is confused.

"Hi, Lucy." Emilyn give a small wave and  a smile.

"You know Lucy?" Christopher asked.

"Yeah, I met her once at the grocery store," Emilyn explain. "She got lost and I've help her find her parents."