Chapter 8

After the ring shopping trip with Finley, Ana asked Emilyn out for a shopping trip. She just got back from a mall and really want to stay at home for once, but Ana got another plan for her.

Ana literally came into Emilyn's house because she got the spare key and dragged her out to go shopping with "What do you think about this?" She pulled up a sleeveless crop top with a checkered pattern on it.

"Don't you own that already?" Emilyn look at the top.

"No, I don't." She frowns.

"Yeah, you did. I think you wore it to lunch last week." Emilyn recalled.

"Fine." She sigh. "If I can't buy it, maybe..."Ana place the top infront of Emilyn. "Looks not bad on you." She tilts her head to the side.

"No, I'm not getting that." Emilyn shakes her head and push the top away.

"Fine." She places it back on the rack. After putting it back on the rack, she went to another rack and pulled out a few tops, pants, jeans, etc.

"Ana, that's too much," Emilyn exclaimed, seeing her both arms covered in clothes.

"I don't think so. I'm going to try them on." She heads to the changing room. While she's in the changing room, Emilyn sat outside on one of the chairs.

"Hey, are you feeling all right?" Emilyn asked from outside the changing room.

"Yeah, why won't I be." She replies back, the hanger hitting on the wall while Ana take the clothes out from the hanger.

"You don't crazy shop when you're feeling fine."

"I don't shop crazily, and I only took a few." She came out and showed Emilyn her outfit. Emilyn gave her a thumbs-up, and she went back in.

"That doesn't look like a few." Emilyn  started. "You always shop for clothes when you're sad, and when you're happy, you'll shop for jewelry or shoes."

She came out and sigh, "how do you know?" She asked.

"Because we have been friends since the first year of university . You don't think I catch your behavior?" Emilyn chuckle.

Ana came out of the changing room with a brand new outfit. "Yeah, you're right." Ana sat down next to Emilyn.  "Fin and I have been dating for two years, and I don't know is he going to pop the question."

"Have you talk about marriage to him yet?" Emilyn asked, bitting her tongue trying to spill the proposal secret.

She shakes her head, "Maybe you should ask him?" Emilyn suggest. "Or you can propose to him first."

She scrunches her eyebrow at me, "I don't think I can."

"Why?" Emilyn asked. "Isn't this the 21st century? A girl can always take the first step?"

"I don't know, plus I don't know if he wants to get married. With my family background, I'm always scared he can't take the pressure and leave me one day."

"Don't worry; if he can't take the pressure, he would have left earlier." Emilyn tried to comfort her.  "He would be stupid not to marry you. Who cares if your family is a socialite? You are the kindest, humble, and friendly rich person I've ever met." Emilyn smiled at her.

Ana smiled back, "Thank you, Em." She hugs me. "You are the best."

"Now." Emilyn let go of the hug, "are you going to get everything you took?"

"Of course." They laughed. After Ana pays for all the outfit, we carried the bags and put them in her trunk. "So shall we get something to eat before we head home?"