-Hard Work and Ambition-

You walked to the seating area your class was in and saw Uraraka waving at you. You sat between Uraraka and Izuku. Ojiro, who was sitting behind you, tapped you on your shoulder signaling you to turn around. "(Y/N), that was great– but how did you break out of that? There was no type of physical interference. Unless you had more of a mental interference."

"Kinda. I copied his quirk since it's something he can't use against himself."

"Oh, I see."

"So you get all the advantages and disadvantages of the quirks you copy?" Deku asked, as curious as ever. "Yeah, unless I modify it in a way that allows me to do more or avoid the disadvantages." You clarified. You looked out at the empty stage. 'There's 10 minute intervals between each battle.'

You managed to mostly remember who others were going against, although some were a blur. Judging from the results of the cavalry battle, Bakugo and Todoroki are the two you felt the need to worry about the most— although there was a chance for things to change during their battle. You put all other thoughts aside and decided to focus on the quirks that may help you for you battles. You currently have six unused quirks— the softening quirk from Honenuki, Cementoss' cement quirk, the black quirk from Kuroiro, the solid air from Tsuburaba, Kirishima's hardening quirk, and the big fist quirk from Kendo. You sat back for a moment and closed your eyes to try to block out the noises around you and think more clearly.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)?" Uraraka asked. You opened your eyes for a few seconds to look at her. "Yeah, I was just thinking of quirks I could copy along the way." You told her. You only told her what was on your mind so she wouldn't ask a lot of questions. You need time to think. "Oh! Sorry for interrupting." She said with a small, nervous chuckle. You continued to think up scenarios in your mind, some were clear others weren't. 'I guess I'll just wait and see.' You opened your eyes and turned to Uraraka. "Hey, Uraraka. Can I copy your quirk?"

"Yeah! Of course! You just need to see it, right?" She asked. You nodded your head in response then she started looking for something to demonstrate it on. She took off her wristband and activated her quirk. Done. "Thanks!" You chirped. You weren't completely sure when you'd need it, but you're sure that it'll come in handy. "You're welcome! I can't wait to see how you use it." She smiled. "Hey (Y/N)," You turned to Deku who had his notebook out with a pencil in his hand. "If you don't mind me asking, can you give me some details about your quirk? I have a few things written down, but when you actually look at it, it's nothing informational." He told you. You felt a bit honored that he wanted to write about you in his hero book, but part of you felt like he could use this information to his advantage. Then again, their wasn't much he could use against you. "Well, of course as you already know I have a copy quirk. I can only hold up to 10 quirks after seeing the quirk in use. After I activate a copied quirk, I only have 30 minutes to use it. Once it's done, it's gone, and of course a free spot opens up. Umm...am I going too fast?"

"No, no. continue." Deku said not looking up from his notebook.

"Uhh okay. I can hold unused quirks for about a week, but any quirk that I haven't used after that week, automatically deletes. I can use multiple quirks at a time and even combine them. I modify quirks and make them suitable for my body— especially when using mutant quirks. I've always tried to avoid copying any mutant quirks that result in a change of my body, which is why I never used those exactly how the user may use them. Hmmm..am I missing anythinngggg- oh I can also delete quirks manually. I only get to delete one a day though. I hardly delete any since I carefully analyze situations and copy quirks that could be useful in a way." You informed him. He still hasn't looked up from his book once as he continued to jot down everything you told him. "Wow! After hearing all that, your quirk is pretty amazing, (Y/N)." The green haired boy told you. You smiled. "Thanks."