-Fight to the Finish-

(A/N) Sorry for the hold up guys! There were times where I thought I could get this published sooner, but I've been really busy with life and stuff. Well, here it is! Thank you so much for your patience!❤️
((Sorry if this chapter has any mistakes, I hope you enjoy it though.))
___________________________

"Now, raise those battle cries! It's time for U.A.'s bloody battle! Light the signal fire!" Present Mic shouted through the microphone. You scanned the other teams, looking for any possible targets which was a little hard being that you didn't know everyone's quirk. "Oh! I figured I needed to give you guys code names or something  just in case I have to call on one of you." You gently placed a hand on the clone's head in front of you. "I'll just call you Ni," you turn and point at the clone on your right. "You'll be San," then you turned and pointed to the one on your left. "And you'll be Yon." The clones all agreed with the names you gave them.

"I'm not going to ask if you're ready or not," Present Mic stated making you tense up with nervousness. "Now let's go! Counting down to the brutal battle royale! Three....two....one!"

"Start!" Midnight announced, permitting everyone to move. As soon as it started almost every team on the field came for you first. "Uhhh...okay..We gotta go." You looked for an opening to pass the teams charging at you. Once you found one, you and your team of clones ran for the opening. "Not so fast!" You turned your head towards the source of the voice and saw the ground soften, becoming wobbly, and spreading to you and your team fast. Fortunately, you all quickly dodged the attack and without hesitation you copied the quirk that was just used against you. You swiftly made it past the other teams using Kirishima's quirk to block reaching hands from grabbing your headband. "(L/N) (F/N) and her team of clones got attacked as soon as the battle started! And she safely made it out!" Present Mic shouted. "Alright, It's best to collect a few headbands along the way. Just in case ours get snatched so we'll be left with something." You told your team. They all agreed in unison and the four of you continued running around, making sure your headband couldn't be easily accessed.

A lot of time passed by and you were still holding on to your headband, but you haven't taken anyone else's. You looked around, observing the other teams, looking for quirks to copy. You saw a few good ones you never seen before— you saw one guy blow out air creating shields with them, the guy on the horse that attacked you first had a quirk similar to Kirishima but his skin turned into steel, and there was a girl who could change the size of her arm. "Man I love it here!" You said fascinated by everyone's quirk.

"It's been seven minutes! Let's take a look at each team's current ranking on the screen!" Present Mic shouted in the microphone. You looked at the screen to see where everyone else stood. Shockingly, your team and Todoroki's team were the only two teams from class A with points. "What?? Class A doesn't seem to be doing well. Only two teams from 1-A have points! I don't think anyone was expecting this!"

You and your team continued running around until something told you to duck, to which you obeyed. Todoroki, Iida Yaoyorozu, and Kaminari zoomed passed you with Todoroki's hand just missing your headband. "I was sure it was going to work." Iida told his teammates with slight disappointment in his voice. "Don't worry about it. (Y/N)'s not like a lot of the other students here, so what may have worked on the other teams won't be as effective with her. She's skillful, but we won't give up." Todoroki responded.

"Did you all copy Iida's quirk?" You asked, looking at your clones for confirmation.

"Yep!"

"Yeah."

"Of course." The clones all proclaimed in unison. "Great. We should get out of here." Ni, San, and Yon activated Iida's quirk and carried you away from Todoroki and the others to the other sides of the field with less commotion. "She got away!" Kaminari whined to his teammates. "Since sneaking up on her at a fast pace didn't work, maybe we could follow her around secretively." Yaoyorozu suggested. Todoroki quietly thought about the suggestion before agreeing with Yaoyorozu.