-Stay Here-

"Hey, can I come over for tonight?"

"Sure! I'll be there in a second." Kaori told you before hanging up the phone. Just as she said, she was there within seconds. "Running away from your dad again?"

"You know it." You responded, pointing two finger guns in her direction. "Y'know, your dad will probably just find you if you hide out at my place like last time. Are you sure my house is somewhere safe for you to hide right now?" Your best friend asked as she thought about the incident that took place last time. "I was actually thinking about that. I don't have too many people's numbers, but I do have yours and Shota's. Your the only two I–"

"Shota? Like your teacher/boyfriend Shota? Why'd you call me and not him?!" She asked. "I figured it would be a bit risky."

"Risky?? What's his address? I'm taking you there right now." She insisted as she waited for your answer. "I...don't remember." You informed her. "It wouldn't hurt to ask him, right?" She asked in a persuasive tone. You pulled out your phone then pressed his name and called him. Your phone didn't get a chance to ring out before he picked up. "Hello?" He answered. "H-hey, I was calling to ask for your address." You told him with nervousness in your voice. He gave you his address and you thanked him before climbing onto Kaori's back, then the two of you took off. When she uses her quirk, everything is practically weightless to her so it's easier to move things around. In the blink of an eye, you were outside Aizawa's apartment complex. "Wait, is everything alright? Did something happen?" He fretted.

"No, no! I'm fine. I...just need a place to stay tonight." You mouthed a quick 'thank you' to Kaori, who gave a curtsy in response then took off again. "Well, where are you? I'll pick you up. I don't want you walking here." You could hear him moving around on the other side of the phone as he hurriedly grabbed his keys. "It's okay. I'm actually already here. I was just calling to make sure I had the address right." You told him as you walked off the elevator. Surprisingly, you remembered the floor he was on, but you couldn't remember which door led to his apartment. "Uhhh...which door is yours again?" You asked. It was silent on his end of the phone, but down the hall you heard a door unlock then open. You turned around and saw Aizawa standing in the doorway wearing a blue T-shirt and black and white plaid pajama pants. You ended the call and walked towards him. "Hey." The black haired man said, welcoming you inside.

"Hey."

"Are you hungry? I was just about to cook dinner." He asked as you settled down. You were a bit taken aback by the fact he cooks. Sure he lives alone and doesn't have anyone else to cook for him, but he doesn't seem like the type to cook a meal. "Yes. Thanks for asking." You told him as you looked down at the black cat rubbing against your leg.

"There's a guest room on the left down the hall. You can sleep in there, and if you'd like, you can go ahead and hop in the shower. The food should be done by the time you get out." He informed you. You were touched by his hospitality, but there was a tiny problem. You completely forgot to grab things to change into after the shower and another change of clothes for tomorrow. Since you don't like being completely quirkless, you copied the one quirk exposed to you earlier—Kaori's celerity. You used it to run to your house and grab a few things before heading back to Aizawa's and returning things back to its regular speed. 'Wait...imagine me in one of Aizawa's T-shirts...' Without hesitation, you quickly stuffed the nightwear you had in your hand into your book bag.

"Umm... Shota..."

"Yes?"

"Do you have something I can sleep in tonight? I kinda forgot my pajamas."

"Oh. Yeah. I'll go grab something." He stopped what he was doing then walked to his room to attend to your needs. Seconds later, he returned with a white T-shirt and a pair of red and black plaid pajama pants and handed them to you. You thanked him then went to the bathroom. 'Why didn't I just tell Kaori to take me to her house?' You let out a sigh. 'Well it's too late now. I'm already here.' You went ahead and started the shower as you took a moment to stare into the eyes of your reflection. "Okay. Everything's okay. Everything's fine. It's not like you're spending the night over a guy's house for the first time and have no clue what to do....where's my phone?" You looked around for your device and, once you found it, looked up the do's and don'ts of staying over a boyfriend's house. Not everything on the sites you visited were helpful but it did have some useful information. Once you were enlightened, you went ahead and stepped into the shower room.