-Date Night-

(A/N) This is the dress that Kaori picked out for you:

And the picture in the header is what Aizawa looks like but with a jacket on too

And the picture in the header is what Aizawa looks like but with a jacket on too. So let's get back to it, shall we?
____________________________

As you walked to the car, you felt excitement coursing through your veins. You tried keeping your smile concealed, but with each step it grew. Aizawa, who was standing outside the car, opened up the door to the back seat. "You can put your dress back here." He told you. You did as he said then realized you didn't grab another pair of shoes to go with the dress. "I forgot a few things! I'll be right back, I won't take too long." You said then ran back to your bedroom window.

Once you got inside, you grabbed a pair of black heels, the materials needed to do your hair, some lipgloss, mascara, deodorant, a tooth brush, toothpaste, and a black handbag. You placed the toothbrush and toothpaste in a plastic bag then inside the handbag along with the lipgloss. Afterwards, you put all of the collected items in a tote bag then climbed out the window and closed it. You placed the bag in the backseat with your dress then Aizawa opened the passenger door for you to get inside. "Quick question: why don't you just use the front door?" Aizawa asked as soon as he got inside the car. You looked at the front door knowing your dad was in the living room. "I guess I've gotten use to using my window as an exit." You chuckled. "So! Where are we headed?" You asked with excitement in your voice bringing a smile to Aizawa's face. "You'll see." He said before pulling out from in front of your house. You felt a mixture of nervousness and anxiousness. You've never been on a date of any kind, let alone had a boyfriend. You looked over at Aizawa and unknowingly smiled. You looked out the window before he could catch you staring and watched everything pass by as the two of you drove to the destination.

"A skating rink?"  You asked as he pulled into the parking lot. "Wait. You roller skate?!"

"It's been a while, so I'm most likely a bit rusty." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. He hopped out the car and walked to your door before opening it to let you out. He held out his hand, which you politely took, and helped you out of the car. The two of you headed inside and you felt anxiety take over. After receiving the tickets for skates, you and Aizawa were getting your skates. Once you gave the employee your foot size and received them, you and your boyfriend walked over to the nearest bench and slipped into the skates. "Alright," Aizawa stood up with somewhat wobbling legs. "Are you ready to go out there?" You scanned the floor. There weren't a lot of people there which made you feel slightly better. "Umm you can do a few laps around to warm up. Looks like you need it." You said and pointed at his legs. He chuckled in return. "Alright I'll do two quick laps then come back for you." He told you then took off.

You couldn't think about anything but falling and embarrassing yourself in front of Aizawa. 'Out of all places to take a girl– your girlfriend– on a date, you chose roller skating. It could've been the movies, bowling, maybe even karaoke! But skating?' In a matter of seconds, Aizawa was finishing up his second lap, making his way back to you. "(Y/N)." Aizawa said trying to get your attention. He finally succeeded and snapped you out of your thoughts. "Oh! That was quick!" You said chuckling nervously. "Are you alright?" Aizawa squatted down to your level and looked you in your eyes. You looked into his dark, black eyes and saw the concern in them.