-Cat's Out The Bag-

"Good work everyone! You all did a good job for your first training and other than young Midorya, we didn't have any major injuries either! Well then, I must review the results with young Midoriya! Change and return...TO THE CLASSROOM!" All Might announced as he bolted out of sight.

"All might is amazing!" Kaminari beamed with a smile.

"Yeah but what's the rush?" Ojiro pondered.

"He's so cool." Mineta mumbled.

"(Y/N)! Your quirk is amazing!" Kirishima complimented. "Yeah! Why didn't you tell us you had a copy quirk?" Tsu added. "I tried to, but it just never came out I guess. I even made a motorcycle and said it was my quirk. It wouldn't make sense for that to be an enhancement quirk like Ashido thought." You clarified. "Well it wouldn't hit us that you were copying our quirks, even after the motorcycle." Kirishima said with a small chuckle.

"Oi! (Y/N)!" You and those surrounding you turned toward the source of the voice: Bakugo. "I'll crush you and pass you along the way. So don't think so highly of yourself, ya narcissist! I will beat you and anyone else who stands in my way!" He told you then stormed off. You and the others watched him quietly as he walked away. "Isn't he the narcissist?" Tsu asked in a whisper.

Your day at school soon came to an end and it was time to go home. Of course, you, Iida, Uraraka, and Deku all walked to the station together and talked about anything that came to mind. After a while you were back at your other house, Kaori's place. You patiently waited for Kaori to come home for almost two hours. Time kept ticking but she still didn't show up. You called her but she didn't pick up. It started to worry you. You sat on the sofa hoping nothing happened to her. To calm yourself down, you started flicking through the channels to find something to watch. The news channel caught your eye as a reporter man talked about an incident that happened near Kaori's school a few minutes ago. You started to panic even more and decided to head out to make sure she was okay. As soon as you started to open the door, you felt a force on the other side pushing the door opened. Once the door fully opened, you and Kaori stood face to face. "Kaori!" You cried out and gave your best friend a hug. She hugged you back knowing you were most likely worrying about her.

"Guess what...I fought some villains!" She piped with a little hop. "By yourself?!" You asked. "No with some friends at school! You're not the only one stopping villains."

'Wait, she knows?? But how?' You don't recall telling her about the villains or the incident that happened earlier that day. "What are you talking about?" You asked trying to play dumb. "Oh c'mon! Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about! You're all over the news and social media!" Kaori pulled out her phone, went to a news network, then gave you the phone. There were a bunch of videos about you stopping the villains months ago and the one that just happened this morning. You started to panicking thinking about how your face is being shown in almost all of the videos. "Kaori, this is bad."

"No it isn't. It's great! You're a hero!" Kaori said with excitement still in her voice. "Do you hear yourself? Think! My dad's a cop and his suspension is almost over! He watches the news sometimes on his free time to keep up with all the trouble going around. He doesn't want me to be a hero and I'm on the news stopping villains and rescuing people like I'm a hero!" You explained. Kaori looked at you as she soaked everything in. "Oh..Oh! Your dad! What do we do?" Kaori finally began to panic alongside you. "Hold on let's calm down and think about this." You sat back down on the sofa to try to think your way out of this.

"There's nothing to think about." Kaori said sitting beside you.

"I know." You whined.

"Oh! I know! Did you get the picture?" You looked at Kaori remembering everything that happened today. "Do you know the trouble I went through to get your picture? I got my phone taken away! For almost the whole day! He gave it back but he said he was going to call my dad! My dad! I don't think he will though, he jokes around a lot. Anyways," you pulled out your phone and went to your camera roll. "Here's the pictures." You showed her the three pictures. "Not bad, (Y/N). Wait. Did you realize he's looking at you in this one?" You leaned towards the phone to get a better look. "I haven't really had a chance to look at the pictures. I had to get back to class after we took these and after that I kinda forgot about them."