-Sound the Alarm-

After a slightly awkward ride, the car came to a stop in front of the familiar two-story house—your house. Your dad's car wasn't in the driveway, meaning he was at a bar or something. "Thank you, Mr. Aizawa." You said as you grabbed your bags to go inside. "Unless we're in class or around students, you can call me Shota." You looked at him with slightly wide eyes and blushed. "B-but isn't that a bit disrespectful?" You asked. "Not if I gave you permission." He replied. You smiled and started making your way inside. "(Y/N), hold on." You stopped and turned back around to his black car and waited for him to do whatever he was trying to do. He was scrambling through everything looking for something. "Did you lose something?" You asked trying to figure out what was going on. "No I- do you have a pen or a pencil?" He asked. You nodded your head then looked through your bag, pulled out a pen, and handed it to Aizawa. "Thanks." He wrote something down on a piece of paper and handed it to you.

"Here's my phone number...uhh in case of emergency." He told you. You saw a faint blush spread across Aizawa's cheeks as you took the paper. "Thank you. For this and for helping me tonight." You smiled and started making your way back inside. "Good night Mr. Aiz-I-I mean Shota." You were uncomfortable calling him by his first name, so it'll take sometime to get use to. "Good night. See you in the morning." He sat there until you safely got inside and closed the door behind you. He sighed deeply. "Sweet dreams." He mumbled then drove off.

You slid down the front door after closing and locking it. You couldn't help but smile at the piece of paper you were given. You got up to go to your room but remembered there were things blocking the door. You made your way back to the front door to go outside. You went around to your window, which was on the first floor, and crawled through the already opened window. You moved the furniture away from the door and back to where they were then grabbed your bags from outside the room door.

'Should I text him now or wait til he gets home? It could be a while until he gets home and I don't want to text him while he's driving sooooo... later it is.' You thought to yourself. You decided to pass the time by working on your homework.

~Aizawa's POV~

I haven't received any message since I gave her my number. I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind and tried my best to not think about the topic, but it steadily made its way back to the front. I didn't think I was being too straight forward when giving it to her. I've been trying to keep the same neutral look when I'm around her, but it's been so hard. A few minutes later, I pulled up at my apartment. I went to my door and opened it, immediately being greeted by my cat. After feeding her and giving her some affection, I head to my bedroom and sat on the side of the bed. (Y/N) is all I could think about. What is wrong with me? My phone chimed so I quickly picked it up.

Just replying to her just now made my heart flutter, however, I can't text her like I want to

Just replying to her just now made my heart flutter, however, I can't text her like I want to.  I wanted to let her know I'm here for her. That she can call me if she needs a shoulder to cry on. That I will protect her. That....I'm in love with her. but it seems so difficult for me to say any of that even over text. I go to my phone app and scroll through the names in my contacts. I found Hizachi's name, pressed it, was about to press call, but stopped. I don't want this to get out, but he's someone I trust. I go to press call but hesitated again. I looked at the screen trying to think everything over. I let out a long sigh as I battled my thoughts. I put my phone down on the nightstand and hopped in the shower.