-Be Prepared-

The next morning arrived and the sun was shining through your window. You slowly opened your eyes, adjusting to the sudden light. The sun hardly lit up your room on any other morning you woke up, so you immediately started panicking and searched for your phone to check the time. It wasn't on the bed anywhere so you jumped up to check the bag you had your things in to get ready for last night's date, but it was nowhere to be found. "I don't have time for this." You mumbled to yourself then quickly got dress for class. You grabbed a banana before running out the door.

You finally got to the school grounds and ran inside the door for the first years. As you dashed through the halls, you checked a clock on the wall and saw it was 8:23. You kept running until the classroom came into view. You quickly turned into the classroom and walked to your seat. "(Y/N)," You turned your head to the right to see Uraraka standing beside your desk. "Are you okay? You came in pretty late. Was it because the date last night?" She asked. You felt your face and ears heat up as you remembered last night. "No I just overslept. I lost my phone last night so I didn't have an alarm to wake me up." You explained. "Ah, I see. So! How'd the date go?" The brown-haired girl asked with a smile on her face.

'Of course she wants to know about the date.'

"It was great! We went skating and then he took me to this restaurant and we ate on the rooftops. I don't really like heights, but the view was amazing! Then..." You paused as you felt a fluttering sensation throughout your stomach as you remembered how you felt in his arms. How his lips felt on yours. "Theeen..?" Uraraka said trying to get you to finish.

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" Iida demanded standing in front of the class. "Uggh I didn't get all the tea!" Uraraka whined as she made her way to the other side of the classroom. Seconds after everyone settled down, Aizawa made his way into the classroom. "Morning." He said in his everyday monotonic voice. You watched him as he looked at you then made his way over to your desk. He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out your phone, placing it on the desk in front of you. You looked at him as he walked to the podium. Most of the other students weren't bothered by what happened, being that they saw you get your phone taken away yesterday, but a few of them had suspicious looks on their faces. You looked back at Aizawa who cleared his throat before speaking.

"Have you guys started training on your own?" Aizawa asked, scanning the class waiting for a handful of students to say something, but the class remained silent. Bakugo turned his head back to you and saw that you didn't have your hand up. "What's this? Copycat didn't start her training?"

"Okay, so? What're you doing? Didn't you say you were gonna pass me?" You asked him not even looking in his direction.

"What?" He snapped.

"I agree (Y/N)," Mineta stated as he stared at you with drool dripping from his mouth. "It's not like you trained either, Bakugo."

"SHUT UP, GRAPE!" Bakugo growled as he tried using his quirk to scare Mineta, but no explosions emitted from his palms. Bakugo knew what happened and turned around towards the teacher standing in the front of the class. Aizawa's hair stood up and his eyes were shining red. Bakugo clicked his tongue and sat back against his seat. Aizawa closed his eyes, returning Bakugo's quirk, and let out a sigh. "Two weeks will go by before you know it. I'm expecting you all to have practiced for the time you have available. That's all for today." Aizawa said before slipping into his sleeping bag to go to sleep.

'He looks so peaceful.' You thought watching him closely from afar.

"(Y/N)!"