-Out With a Bang-

(A/N) Finally, the last part related to the sports festival! I had a few blocks trying to figure a few things out these past weeks, but I worked them out. Sorry if there are a few mistakes, please let me know if there are any, and I hope you enjoy it!💕

 Sorry if there are a few mistakes, please let me know if there are any, and I hope you enjoy it!💕

There was still time before the last and final round. Since it was the final match of the day an additional 5 minutes were added to the 10 that you already had between each match. Just as you promised, you were on your way to meet up with Hawks. When you got there he was already waiting for you. "So, how does this work? Do you have to eat my hair or something in order to get my quirk?" He asked. "Ew, I can't even imagine doing that." You said placing a hand over you mouth. "Yeah, I can't imagine anyone who would want to do that." He added. "I just need to see it, but I still have a few minutes left on the quirks that I used in the last match. I have to wait until they delete." You told him. He suggested that the two of you walked around for the time you had left to avoid going back and forth. You guys continued to talk about really anything that came to mind, but nothing personal. The time on the used quirks finally ran out and you and Hawks went outside.

"Okay, show me what you got." He said as he stepped back. During your walk, he continued to ask you questions about your quirk and in return you enlightened him on what you felt he needed to know. The two of you figured it would be best to do a test run before using it in battle since this was technically your first time using a mutant quirk. If anything was to go bad, you would go to Recovery Girl. You took in a deep breath to clear your mind and prevent yourself from thinking about any negative outcomes. You closed your eyes and activated Hawks' quirk. You could feel your bones rearranging and bones for the wings forming until finally, two big (F/C) wings popped out without any pain. "Whoa." Hawks said in awe as he examined your wings. "How did you change the color?" He asked. "I just thought about it." You responded, placing a finger on your temple. "I see. Wanna test it out?" He smirked. "It's not really necessa—"

"C'mon!" Hawks said as he grabbed your hands and started flying. Your quirk allowed you to have full control over whatever quirks you copied, but this felt different. You could fly just fine; however, your body wasn't used to the feeling of being restructured. Hawks let go of your hand after seeing that you could fly on your own. "Not bad, kid." He said with a smile. You landed back on the ground and so did he not too long after you. You deactivated his quirk, deleted it, then copied it again. You thanked him for his help as you walked with him back inside the stadium, then parted ways and went to the waiting room.

You were up against Bakugo next— the most stubborn student out here. Once again, you had no idea how you were going to defeat your opponent. He's not one to go down without a fight. 'Bakugo will keep fighting until I have no quirks left, so what then?' Suddenly, an idea came to mind. You got up and went to the waiting room you and your class were waiting in before the sports festival started. You opened your locker and called Aizawa.

Within a few rings he picked up. "Yeah?" He answered.

"Hi, can I ask you something?"

A few minutes after ending the phone call, Aizawa met up with you in the halls. "I'm not too sure about this."