- article -

Y/N DOWNEY'S NEW BOYFRIEND?!

American actress and singer, Y/n Downey recently posted a picture of English actor, Louis Partridge on Instagram! Downey informed in the caption that the two seventeen year old's were on facetime when the picture was taken! Fans have been "shippin...

American actress and singer, Y/n Downey recently posted a picture of English actor, Louis Partridge on Instagram! Downey informed in the caption that the two seventeen year old's were on facetime when the picture was taken! Fans have been "shipping" the two ever since they first started interacting on social media. Louis Partridge has been recently known for his role in Netflix original Enola Holmes! 

Earlier this week, young Downey had been spotted leaving a restaurant with famous singer, Omar Apollo. People have been speculating that the two are dating! Fans were quick to jump on the situation due to the age difference, Apollo is twenty three, while young Downey is only seventeen. Age of consent is eighteen in California! Neither Omar, or Y/n have spoken on the situation.

Do we suspect a love triangle? Downey has yet to confirm her relationship status! Early this month when Y/n confirmed the rumors about Tiktok star, Vinnie Hacker cheating, was the last we have heard about her status.

What is your opinion on the situation? Click here to respond.

Find more stories like this on E news!

You may like, Chris Evans new girlfriend?!

- E news.

-