- chapter 20 -

y/n, louis and will all left the airport in an uber. the boys wanted to make sure y/n go to her hotel okay, so they decided to go with her. y/n was going to be staying in the same hotel as tom holland, the boys were freaking out thinking about meeting tom.

"what if he hates us?" will asked y/n.

"please. tom couldn't hate anyone, he's too nice for that." y/n laughed while sitting in between the two boys. they were still in an uber.

louis was especially nervous because he knew tom was close with y/n's dad, so he had to make a good first impression.

"lou, you need to send me the pictures of me and will so i can post!" y/n reminded louis.

"oh right!" louis said going on his phone.

y/n's phone vibrated, she looked at the notification.

"oh my god!" she said reading one of the comments on her post. louis turned to her immediately.

"what's the matter?" louis asked. y/n smiled at her phone.

"one of my old co-stars is coming here, like, right now." she said looking up at the boys.

"oh that's so cool! which one?" will asked excited for y/n.

"my friend ethan! oh my god i'm so happy." 

louis started thinking of this ethan person, he knows ethan dolan and y/n are friends... but was it that ethan?

"ethan dolan?" louis asked her.

y/n turned to louis as he asked her, she realized that she was going to have to tell him that the person louis watched y/n be with on a show, was now going to be in london. she started panicking a little, but she refused to show it.

"no not ethan dolan... ethan cutkosky." she said.

realization hit louis, he was kind of weirded out that y/n was most likely going to see the person he was jealous of. he wasn't necessarily jealous of ethan himself, more of what he got do with y/n on the show, he didn't mean it in that way, he just didn't like the thought of them being alone together again. what if y/n starts liking him? louis thoughts were all over the place but he played it off.

y/n wasn't his yet, so he couldn't be like that... or show it at least.

"oh that's awesome! how long has it been?" he asked with a smile, he didn't want to ruin the day.

y/n felt loads of relief as she noticed louis was okay with it, after all, they were just acting in a show...there was nothing to worry about.

"like almost, i don't know, maybe 5 or 6 months give or take." y/n said. louis nodded and went back to his phone. 

y/n's phone went off once more. she looked down at it.

- louis has sent an attachment -

she laughed and opened the image so she could post on instagram.

-

(pretend the pictures are of you and will)