- chapter 45 -

"wait, what number is this one?" asked marcel, holding his vlog camera as they walked along the sidewalk, getting closer to the apartment.

"this is the fourth one we're looking at." louis said from behind the group with y/n.

olivia groaned and threw her head back. "if this one isn't the one i swear i'm gonna-"

"hopefully it's the one." joshua interrupted her.

suddenly, tom turned around and started to walk backwards as he faced louis and y/n.

"don't think I haven't forgotten that you're leaving."

"you act like you're not gonna be over all the time."

tom rolled his eyes and turned back around. louis laughed and looked over at y/n, throwing his arm over her shoulder. "why don't you two just get an apartment together, like share one?"

y/n turned to him, waiting for him to go on.

louis pointed at tom as he walked in front of them. "I mean, he's not planning on leaving london anytime soon, right? so..." he shrugged, "why not just buy an apartment with him?"

y/n looked away, processing everything he just said.

"tom." she said, in which he turned around. "mister louis has a valid point."

"valid point about what?"

as louis was about to tell tom what he had said, they realized they had already made it to the front of the apartment complex as joshua opened the door.

"hello everybody!" said marcel to his vlog camera. "this is now the fourth apartment we've just entered and hopefully this one has something because we've gotten absolutely nowhere." he threw a thumbs up at the camera.

olivia hopped into the frame of the video. "the last one we went to was not good." she paused, closing her eyes for dramatic effect. "not good."

"definitely not good." added joshua. jenna pointed at him, agreeing with him in silence.

"the people were rude! they were rude is what she means!" y/n yelled from the back with louis.

marcel moved the camera over in their direction. "and there are the two lovebirds in the back... as you can see over there."

y/n rolled her eyes and louis laughed at them, snuggling his face into y/n's head.

tom grabbed the top of the camera and faced it to his face. "they're gross, right?" he said.

"shut up tom!"

marcel put the camera away as a lady walked up to them, an ipad in her hand. "how can I help you all?"

they smiled.

author speaks

two updates today because it's
easter and because i'm excited
for the next chapters 🙄

-