- chapter 46 -

"so there is two rooms in each, i'm not quite sure what your preferences are, but i will let you look around for starters." said the woman, looking down at her ipad.

they all stared at each other. it was like an apartment, but with floors full of open space. it was a sort of loft. this was not a normal apartment complex, it was more of a house, but there were separate floors... with two rooms on each floor.

it was perfect.

"are you guys... thinking what i'm thinking?" marcel mumbled, fist to his mouth in awe as he looked around the room.

"i am." y/n said quickly.

"i'm going to have to second that." joshua added, eyebrows raised.

"excuse me, ma'am?" said tom, motioning kindly for the woman to come over. "this isn't a normal apartment is it?" he asked.

"oh no, this isn't an apartment." she laughed. "we would be in a building of more than three levels, now would we?"

"i told you this wasn't an apartment!" y/n yelled, hitting louis' shoulder.

"i said i didn't know! it just looked really nice!"

"now this is what we call, in a more simpler way, a property complex. conjoined houses, three levels with two rooms." the lady noted, "we usually rent them to families while they are visiting london."

"and how exactly does that work?" joshua walked closer to her, "the renting situation?"

"yes, is it for the whole place? like someone individually has to rent the whole place?" olivia took over.

the woman shook her head, turning on her ipad. "not at all. multiple people can rent out the levels." she brought up her screen, showing them a blueprint of the levels.

"see this?" she motioned to the line that separated the sections within the complex. "all you need is someone over the age of eighteen on the renting lease, and you didn't hear it from me... but as long as you have a legal adult staying here, we can have you moved in by next week."

they all stayed silent, processing everything.

"do you think we could take a minute?" asked tom with a light smile.

she nodded. "of course, i'll leave you to it." and thus, she left the room.

they all turned to each other.

"do you really think it could work?" jenna asked, a confused look on her face. y/n tilted her head. "there's two rooms on each floor." she noted.

"okay let's figure this out." louis sat down on the couch that was used for decoration purposes.

joshua sat down next to him, "so on the first floor, theoretically speaking, if we were to get this place... who would be in which rooms?"

"well we have to remember i won't be staying here, since you know, i actually live somewhere... so there would be an extra room." louis looked over at y/n, motioning to tom with his head.

"yeah tom, that's what we were talking about earlier..." she took a seat on the arm rest next to louis.

"what?" tom asked.

"so, louis was saying that we should just get a place together, you know? since i'm going to be staying here for a long time, and you don't have any plans on leaving anytime soon..."

tom rose his eyebrows, thinking about the offer. "that's not a bad idea..." he muttered. "we'd have to talk to rob."

"yeah, but i'm sure dad won't have a problem with it... if anything it'll probably make him feel better, knowing that we're with each other or something."

"that could work." marcel pitched in, they all turned to him. "i mean think about it, there's three levels with two rooms. on the first floor it could be olivia and jenna..."

"then on the second it could be tom and y/n..." louis continued.

"then joshua and marcel on the third." olivia smiled. "that's seriously perfect."

y/n suddenly got her phone out, scrolling through something.

"what are you doing?" louis asked her as they all looked over at her.

"checking my email to see how long max said filming would take." she clicked on an email. "i don't think they'll let us rent it for three weeks then just leave."

"true, what does it say?"

she looked back up at them, grinning. "estimating filming time: eight to ten months."

"they'll let us rent."

"for sure."

jenna shook her head, "who's name would be on the lease?"

"mine." said tom, "i can get my manger on the phone, have them send over all my info, and like she said, as long as there is an adult living here," he pointed to joshua then back at himself, "which there would be. we'd be able to get settled in before you guys even start filming."

"oh my god! then we could go decoration shopping!" olivia laughed, rubbing her hands together.

"we will leave that to you guys." marcel pointed at the girls, in which they laughed. "but are we really doing this?"

"i say we do it." joshua spoke. "eight to ten months? almost a year? we definitely would need a stable place."

"there's a kitchen on the second floor." tom said randomly. they all looked over to him confused.

"what? i'm just saying. i'd spend basically all my time there." he shrugged.

"okay." y/n sighed, standing up. "i'm gonna call my dad, louis you go get the lady back. and tom you get your manager on the phone."

louis looked at her as he stood up. "you're cute when you're bossy."

she rolled her eyes and pushed him so he would start walking. "shut up."

as louis walked out of the room, tom got on his phone and olivia walked over to y/n.

"how are you two not dating yet?" she shook her head with a smile as jenna came up to them.

"i don't mind," y/n smiled. "i want to take my time with him." she nibbled on the inside of her cheek.

"as you should." jenna added. "don't rush anything. you two are perfect for each other."

-

author speaks

i made the whole property complex shit up so just bear with me. i'll include pictures for references later :) just imagine a short apartment for the time being. 🙄

if you saw me post this earlier... no you didn't.

-