- chapter 18 -

y/n screamed when someone hugged her from behind.

she grabbed the persons arms and turned around to be face to face with the one and only... louis partridge.

they both stared in awe at each other, finally feeling relief as they could touch each other, see each other in real life.

louis thought she was the pretties girl alive. louis thought she was a real life angel.

y/n on the other hand looked at louis like he was the last face she would ever see. she memorized ever freckle on his face, studied all of his facial features.

"oh my god." y/n whispered before launching herself onto louis, louis who was ready for the launch was already opening his arms as she flew into him.

louis buried his face into y/n's neck, breathing in her scent like he needed it to stay alive. louis had one arm around y/n's waist and his other hand holding the back of her head while y/n had both of her arms around louis' neck.

will who was smiling, taking pictures of the whole scene, let them have their moment, he had met y/n before, and he had no intention on rushing the two's first meet. soon enough, all the people in the airport and the starbucks were in awe at the heart warming sight of two people who care deeply for each other, meeting for the first time.

y/n needed a second look. she pulled away from louis, making sure not to be to far from him, before holding his head in place with both of her hands.

"oh my god, you're real." y/n whispered taking in the sight of the beautiful boy in front of her.

"you're real." louis breathed out with a growing smile, holding onto y/n's arms as she held his head.

"i'm real." y/n said before launching herself back into his arms, once more. this time, y/n had one arm around his neck and one hand in his hair. she gripped his hair lightly while closing her eyes making sure he was still real.

louis couldn't help but breathe in her scent again. he swore she smelt like the sweetest vanilla on earth. this new scent, her scent, smells like what home feels like to him.

he couldn't believe he was holding the y/n downey in his arms, he couldn't believe the y/n downey had her hands in his hair, that the y/n downey was real, and oh, was real his favorite thing on planet earth... or was his new favorite thing the very person he thought was a real life angel?

after another couple of moments of hugging, y/n remembered one of the other good thoughts she had only minutes before.

will.

"oh my gosh, where's will?" y/n asked pulling away from louis.

louis, who was excited about the upcoming scene was smiling, looking at something behind y/n. y/n realized louis was looking behind her, so slowly she turned around and saw will with his phone out, recording the whole moment.

y/n covered her mouth in excitement and ran to will.

will wrapped his arms around y/n's head as she had her arms around his torso. y/n had her face hidden between will's puffer jacket and his shirt.

"oh gosh, i missed you." will said rocking side to side with a laughing y/n in his arms.

"i missed you!" y/n said back at him. will smiled wide and rested his chin on y/n's head.

it was louis turn to capture the moment with his own phone. louis smiled at the sight of his bestfriend and the girl who managed to become all he ever thought about in only a matter of weeks.

y/n's lyrics were never more true, louis thought.

she was always on his mind, you could call it haunting.

-

author speaks

very excited for the upcoming chapters.
give me your opinion on my writing,
i want to hear it all. much love <3

-