- chapter 50 -

the door being swung open made them jump and pull apart.

"AH! HELL IM SORRY!" he slapped a hand over his eyes harshly, struggling to find the door to close it again.

"TOM!"

louis was laughing as they watched tom struggle. y/n sighed and shut her eyes.

"it's just- everyone-" tom couldn't even talk. "everyone's waiting!"

y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

everyone?

"tom, you can open your eyes." louis said, snickering at him.

tom nodded and slowly spread his finger apart, checking if they were okay. and he dropped his hand when he saw they were separated. tom glanced around the room with a big smile on his face, looking at all the decorations.

louis gave tom a nod when they looked at each other, silently saying they would be out in a minute as y/n was still confused, just standing there. without another word, tom smiled again and shut the door.

y/n turned to louis, raised eyebrows and a confused look. but louis just stared at her, looking at her with a smile.

"you're my girlfriend."

"you're my boyfriend."

"jeez." he picked up his hand, bringing it up to her face and stroked her cheek. "i'm lucky."

she smiled and leaned her face to the side and more into his hand. his skin was soft.

though a bunch of talking was now very audible, muffled through the door, making y/n even more confused.

"what is going on out there?" she laughed.

louis smiled and dropped his hand from her face, slowly taking her hands instead. "surprise?" he smiled thinly.

he walked her to the door, opening it so she would walk out first. and it got louder when she was able to see everything. able to see everyone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

tom, will, olivia, jenna, marcel and joshua were all standing in a circle, they were waiting for them to come out.

olivia and jenna were recording. marcel was vlogging (as always), and josh was cheering.

oh and will? will was clapping softly, a confused look on his face. louis was in there the whole time? with her?

everyone went up to y/n, trapping her in a bunch of hugs. olivia went first, then jenna, then josh, and then marcel, (telling her to say hi to his camera.)

tom and will stayed and watched them.

"you guys are gonna make me sob." y/n said, wiggling her hands. "who planned all this?"

"tom and louis." olivia said quickly. "we had to keep you out long enough, that's why we spent all day shopping."

"because they were here." jenna pitched in.

y/n turned to louis behind her, elbowing him playfully. "thank you." she said. he nodded and opened his arms, wrapping them around her. she then turned to tom, giving him a thank you look. he nodded at her sweetly, his lips in a thin smile and his arms crossed.

olivia was quick with her camera, capturing the moment.

"okay, louis my turn." said tom, walking up to them. he shooed louis off with his hand.

"you." y/n pointed at his face, wiggling her index finger.

"happy birthday..." tom gave a cheesy smile, opening his arms widely. she laughed and walked into them.