- chapter 30 -

y/n was impressed with herself. she thought she did excellent in her audition... and apparently so did everyone else.

"wow. that was amazing." max said.

"i'm going to have to have to agree." the woman next to him said.

y/n finally showed emotion. "thank you!" she smiled.

"i mean wow, but i'm not surprised." max kept going. y/n chuckled. the woman clasped her hands together, "well, y/n. you know how this works very well... we'll call you." she said very clearly.

y/n was surprised by her words, usually someone says something along the lines off 'if you get it, you'll hear from us.' never strictly 'we'll call you.'

"thank you, have a good day."

"you too, love."

y/n smiled once more and headed to the door. as y/n opened the door, both louis and ethan stood up. the girl mentally rolled her eyes.

"hey." she wasn't sure who she said it to so she just went along.

"hey." louis smiled, she returned it.

"how'd it go?" ethan asked. y/n turned to him, "actually, really well."

"that's great!" louis added.

louis wanted to get the hell out of the place. he was furious. while y/n was in the room, he got a chance to know ethan, and he didn't even want to look at him anymore.

"y/n, so, will texted me saying he got the stuff already..." louis lied.

he texted will, asking him to hurry up so they had an excuse to leave. will obviously agreed, he was louis wingman. although he was about 2 hours earlier then what they planned, y/n didn't have a problem with it.

"oh so he wants to go now?" she asked. louis nodded. "yeah, so should we leave right now?"

y/n nodded, she kind of wanted to leave as well, she turned to ethan.

"good luck, we're gonna get going." she smiled sadly.

ethan nodded with a clenched jaw. he pulled y/n into a hug, she didn't have a problem with that either, the two were still friends. what y/n would have had a problem with, if she would have seen it, was the glare ethan gave louis from behind her back.

as they pulled away they smiled again and louis and y/n made there way home to her hotel.

-

Liked by y/ndowney, tomholland2013, jackdgrazer, milliebobbybrown and 2,283,936 others

louispartridge_: early morning 🙄

view all comments

username: adorable

username: HE HASNT POSTED A SELFIE IN A WHILE IM SCREAMING.