- chapter 36 -

"can you finally tell me where we are going?"

y/n walked up to louis, who had been watching her with heart eyes the whole way towards him.

"nope." louis smiled. y/n rolled her eyes.

"but you look gorgeous." he looked her up and down in awe. she truly was perfect.

"you don't look too bad yourself, partridge." louis was wearing some khaki pants and a brown hoodie with converse.

"you ready m'lady?" louis winked and stuck out his hand for y/n to take.

"yes," she took his hand, "even though i have no clue where we are going."

"you'll see soon enough."

louis guided her out of the building, hand in hand. over all, y/n didn't care where they were going, she was just curious but that didn't really matter as long as she was with louis.

"so, i hope it's okay... but we are going to walk." louis pursed his lips, hoping she would be okay with it. "that's okay."

"it's not far, it's right around the block." louis started walking, dragging y/n with him.

"okay i'm excited, i really haven't done something like this in a while..." y/n snickered.

"really?" he furrowed his eyebrows. she nodded, "i haven't really had time, which kinda sucks, you know? because of work."

louis was a sweet boy. he hated everything that just came out of her mouth. y/n was a teenager, she should be living her life— having fun. not consuming herself with work. he knew she loved acting and everything else she was capable of, but she worked too hard.

"well, first of all, i would just like to point out that you work too hard."

before y/n could respond, as she was about to deny what he just said (even though she knew it was true) louis put his index finger to her lips, shushing her.

"i'm not finished." he shook his head playfully. "second of all, don't worry about work right now. you're with me and we're going to have fun. so suck it up, miss downey."

y/n stopped walking and looked at louis, holding his pinky with her own and a growing smile on her face.

he was perfect. genuinely and utterly perfect, and she knew it.

"whatever you say, mister partridge."

soon enough, louis had successfully led her to the destination. before she could see what he had planned, he stopped walking.

"what is it?" y/n tilted her head.

"i'm going to be honest." he sighed.

"okay..." she smiled, confused.

"i was really nervous to ask you on a date." he revealed super quickly.

"am i really that scary?" she joked.

"no- no! that's not what i meant! you're perfect! shit! wait no i- that's not what i meant either! no, not that you're not perfect-"

this boy was a mess. a nervous adorable mess.

"louis, i was just playing." she cut his rambling off.

louis sighed. she made him nervous... butterfly nervous.

"will helped me with all of this." he finally said. he walked a couple of more feet.

louis brought her to a type of field that was part of a park, he usually skates around the area, and it was perfect for the idea will gave him.

upon revealing what he planned, it was a picnic. a blanket set up with a bunch of different fruits and candy, along with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. it was all of her favorites. louis, before he set everything up, texted tom and asked him for a list of every kind of food y/n liked. although he already knew most of them, he wanted to make everything perfect.

"i texted tom and asked for all of your favorites." he smiled at her as she stared down at everything.

"jesus louis, you're gonna make me cry."

"that was the goal." he yanked her by her hand, pulling her into him and wrapping her in his arms.

y/n was basically screaming inside as she latched onto him. she was not used to this type of stuff. louis actually texted her friend (basically her brother) asking for everything she liked. he cared that much. vinnie never did anything like this for her.

what did she do to deserve louis? whatever it was, she was most certainly not complaining.

-

author speaks.

this is part one.
thank you for 100k.
that's i- no words <3
please don't forget to vote!

also... cat noir <3 enough said.

-