Chapter 2: I Reincarnated as her again!

Josephines POV:

"Milady!"

"Josephine!"

"Wake up!"

"Come on sweetie! wake up!"

Who's calling me? Huh? Whose voice is that? Am I dreaming? God it's loud.

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to see where I am, who's with me, and what the situation is. being blinded by the lights, I barley managed to even open my eyes to a squint...but when I do everything's a blur. 

I can barely see anything.

"Milady! You're finally awake!"

Huh? What did she call me? Milady? What? I'm so confused....The heck going on?

"Josephine, darling, you're awake!"

Josephine?! Huh? Ouch!?

What are these images in my head? huh? blood....people, a culture I'm familiar with yet not...are these....Memories? who's memories? 'Sarah....' 'Josephine...' 'die....

Omg......My memories from both of my past lives? The ones of when I was Josephine and as Sarah.

Why the heck did I even live twice? isn't their like after one life completes it's all over? Pitch black? nothingness?

Does this mean I'm in my third life now? Argh. I don't know if I'm lucky or unfortunate? I mean I feel exhausted.

about the time after I figure out that my 3rd life had come in play, My vision started coming back.

What am I going to be this time around...I wonder.

A lady with red hair and wearing what seems to be a maid like dress is standing on the right of the queen sized bed I'm laying in. And on my right is a man with black hair and blue eyes holding the hands of an extremely pretty lady with brown hair and red eyes, as well as fox ears?

What? Fox ears? What the fuck? Am I in a fantasy world? 

Hang on..

these people....

They look familiar...

Josephine... Fox ears...

"Mother?! Father?!" I screamed

Oh my fucking god...

They're the parents of Mine when I was Josephine. But I died. Hold on

I'm looking down at my body the at my hands. I'm in the body of a kid!? Not a baby? A literals grown kid that's supposed to be able to talk, walk and everything? 

Black hair hanging down my shoulders...

OMG!

I'm back as Josephine! 

Why god why!?

How? A certain period of life can repeat itself? Is that even possible?

"Honey, what's wrong?" my mother asked

"Ah, nothing, I just was shocked, also, what happened?"

"Oh dear, sweetie don't you remember? You fell down the stairs and was asleep for 5 days."

Holy heck. 5 days? I don't remember much about this life apart from the main stuff. And by main stuff I mean, falling in love with the wrong person, being mean, evil, and also dying.

"Oh, I see. Also, what age am I? Sorry I think I hit my head a-bit hard, I can't seem to recall a couple of things." I told her

"Oh dear, Micheal, call the doctor!" my mother told my father in a near screaming tone

"Right, Jamie call the doctor in" my father said to the red headed maid.

Jamie the maid rushed out of the room to get the doctor.

"Ah, mother, what age am I?"

"Josephine honey, you're 6 years old."

Oh shit! 6? Already? Why the fuck did god spit me out at this specific moment? if I recall correctly, at the age of 7 I get engaged with Edgar. 

Mother fucker! This stinks! I got only a year left.

Soon after, Jamie came back to my room with the doctor. She and my father slowly lifted my body into a sitting position, letting the doctor feel my pulse and check my head.

(Doctor) "The young Miss is quite fine, she did hit her head so some memories might be gone, but over all as long as she rests she will recover.

Father and mother nodded to him, followed by father gesturing Jamie to lead the doctor.

My parents looked at me and smiled.

(Mother)"I'm glade you're fine sweetie. Rest up." She kisses my forehead then backs away. My father then comes up and kissed me on my forehead as well.

"Rest up kiddo" father followed.

They both wished me good night, hugged me then left with faces of concern. 

I seriously don't want to do anything for now. I just wanted to sleep.

I get a second chance at this life. With my family.

Last time I didn't do well but this time I will love them and protect them.

Slowly feeling drowsy, I felt hot tears coming out of my eyes as I slowly fell asleep.

It was so peaceful.

I promise I'll do well this time.

The End of Chapter 2

AUTHORS NOTE: I know it's kinda short right now but thats cause it's the beginning. I hope you enjoy this

Sunday 24th January 2021

Sign: Tiggy