Chapter 26: Captured

Luke and I went back to the base and reunited with everybody else.

"You two, just in time, we're about to go through the plan." Johnathan waved us over.

we stood around a table in the biggest tent, and their laid a map with a couple of pawns. Johnathan then started telling us our orders and the plan.

"Ok, so there has been another camp spotted to the east which we'll have 2 of you to deal with as quietly as possible. Josephine and Lance will be the ones to go. We then will have a small group of people scouting the Demons castle and another small group roaming the area in the West and south. Finally, we will have people stay here and develop a plan to co-operate with the First Division."

The two people dealing with the other camp of masters happen to be Lance and myself. while the people staying back include of Johnathan and the other senior, Luke, Alex and Selina. Selina has to stay back cause she can't do anything. Amy is included in the scouting group in the south.

Lance and I go into the northern forest to the place claimed to be where the Demon camp is at.

"Ok, do you want to take half and I'll take half?" I asked

"No, i can finish them off right here."

"Huh?"

I'm confused. him? alone? from here?

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked

"just watch."

he waved his sword in a side figure 8 in front of him. and from the tip of his sword released a purple like dust.

"Holy shit...Poison." I whipser

He then withdrew his sword, and I one motion, used his palm to push the figure 8 poison towards the camp.

"Wind magic..." I say under my breath.

the figure 8 increased in size and when reached the camp, busted like fireworks. The Demons who were there started suffocating and turning purple.

"Oh my." I react.

Lance. nodded at the work and started walking away. I followed behind him, still surprised.

I've always seen him only use his sword, but thinking about it I've never seen him use his magic. this as he first time.

It's impressive.

"That was pretty good. I've never seen you use magic."

"Sir Johnathan did say get it done quietly."

"So you're saying that he knew you could do that?"

"I believe so."

"Then why am I here?" I mumble

"Just incase of an emergency probably."

I rolled my eyes at his response.

We head back to the camp, finally after walking fro so long, but to find everyone knocked out. Not dead thankfully.

I look around at all the Soldiers knocked out....Luke and Alex aren't here.

I went to one of the Soldiers and shook him awake.

"Hey...Hey!"

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around. 

"What happened?" Lance asked

"I-....everything was fine...then yellow dust came our way and that's all I remember."

Yellow dust....