Chapter 20: Who kisses who

Josephines pov:

I've always thought that Selina was kinda... Dense. I mean, 4 guys in our last life went after her and she didn't even realise they were hitting on her.

But she also misinterprets a-lot of things and doesn't get the 'atmosphere'.

It's Lunch, and Amy and I are eating together away from the guys because they aren't here for some mysterious reason.

Amy and I are talking about the novel plot and how everything is not going as expected until a pink haired girl comes up to us with her lunch. We both look at her with confusion in why she came up to us.

"Umm.... c-can I sit here?" She asks us.

Amy and I looked at each other. We didn't say anything in return straight away.

I mean how could we. We're talking about the novel and we can't if she sits here. And another part is that we don't even know her, we haven't talked to her that much, or probably never.

It's really awkward.

Amy was the one to talk first.

"Erm. Sure I guess, but why do you want to sit with us?"

*Cough!!

Amy! What's with the last part!

"O-oh, um, I-I just w-wanted to *Hic* ask *Hic*"

And she starts tearing up.

I turn to Amy and give her a 'really?' look.

She then shrugs and gives me an apologetic smile.

Selina Starts quietly sobbing and turns away, I literally palm slap my forehead.

"Amy.... She's crying... That could mean DEATH FOR ME!"

"Geez, you're over reacting, it's not like the guys are going to be angry and kill you for rejecting her to join us."

"First off, I wasn't the one that rejected her, and 2, yes they will!"

She rolled her eyes and I started eating my food.

Not soon after a figure comes towards us.

Luke

I looked at Amy with a glare

Luke started talking first

"Hey Jose, Amy. Did you guys bully someone."

Oh here we go

"Huh? No."

"Yeah? Cause Selina came up to me and started crying saying you two didn't like her."

"Where did she get that from." Amy scoffed.

"Well, she said that."

"And you believed her?" I questioned.

"Well no. I'm just curious in what happened."

"Well, Amy and I were talking then she came up to us and asked if she could sit with us. Amy and I were talking about something private and we've never talked to her before so it was awkward. Amy and I didn't say anything for awhile then it was Amy who said 'Sure I guess, but why did you want to sit with us'. At the end of it, blame Amy for making her cry." I explained

"Wow wow wow. Slow down. How was I supposed to know she was going to cry? I asked a question. People don't randomly sit down with strangers." Amy defended

"Ok, I get the situation but just be carful with her next time, You guys should've just let her" Luke said

What? He worried about her? She tattletaled on us and he's being protective?