Chaoter 31: The Cristalic Kingdom

A sudden meeting was called for the powerful 3 at the royal palace. My father wasn't present so Alex and I had to go in his place. Luke, Alex, My self and the Duke of Athers, Jack, Who is the new heir arrives at the royal palace and sits at the meeting table.

This isn't exactly an occasion when I had to dress up formally so I wore this blue and black dress that reached just below my knew, a while chocker and black heels

This isn't exactly an occasion when I had to dress up formally so I wore this blue and black dress that reached just below my knew, a while chocker and black heels. My hair was up on a pony tail and had a piece of red string tied with it.

I stood behind Alex because I'm not an heir or a duke, Jack sits next to Alex and Luke opposite of Alex. Edgar sits at one end of the table with Lance behind him and the other end of the table was empty.

Are we expecting someone else?

"Thank you all for coming. I have to inform you that there is a threat on the loose."

Arrr shit! Another thing to deal with.

"There seems to be a powerful witch on the loose, it's said that she has powers that are beyond our knowledge. She was kept with the Cristalic Kingdom but Brooke free. Now the Cristalic Kingdom has asked for a co-operation to capture this she-devil and make sure everyone is safe."

This is a pain...

"The King of Cristalic Kingdom will come here to this meeting to give us information of the witch they have."

At that moment, the doors opened revealing a blue haired, red eyed man and a black haired knight next to him 

"Welcoming, From the Cristalic Kingdom, King Felix de Rashon."

He walks towards us and sits opposite of Edgar. Are all royals of this universe cursed with the eyes colour red?

Felix Rashon. I remember him, he's someone else that fell for Selina. I think it was then I, as bad Josephine, dumped her into the ocean, a boat said her and she ended up in the Cristalic kingdom. Felix was a workaholic and Selina calmed him down and said it's ok to have some fun and put down those paper work.