Chapter 23: Training for war

Josephines POV

"To all students of this academy, it has been confirmed that will be going to ear against the Demon Kingdom, the following students will be participating;

Luke Kalikas

Alex Le Franzaie

Lance Deper (Author: I don't remember if I put a last name for him or not.)

Josephine de Franzaie

Selina Hawkman

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

...(continues)

It seems that Edgar won't be participating because he has to be along with the king in managing everything.

But I'm getting nervous, this was never in the actually story, I mean what changed? Why? How? In the last life, right now I should be bullying Selina....

AH?!

Maybe it's because I'm not being the villain so the world is using someone else as one?

Argh.....I hate life.

Obviously we all know why the boys and I are going, Amy is pretty good too, but why Selina? First off, she can't fight, even though she can heal, if she dies it's no use.

But, she's the heroine, I guess everything just works for her.

For the next 6 months We've all been training like crazy.

Am I stronger? Yes, probably

Am I dead? Defiantly

Am I tired? 100%

I've better honed my magic and weaponry skills. I've changed from Daggers to Sphere. Why? because it's alot more handy and I can do Alot more damage

 Why? because it's alot more handy and I can do Alot more damage

It's my ice wrapped around with my shadow. Saves mana, deals more damaging, and it looks cooler.

Luke... Well, let's just say I never want to go up against him again. His Fire and Crystal magic created a death weapon of a sword. Similar to my sphere, his sword is made from his crystal and wrapped around with his fire. But with one strike from his sword, a medium classed fighter could take alot of damage, and a demon would probably just turn to ash from a close distance.

I'm exaggerating but still. His teleportation with his fighting have come together really well, so right now no one can fight them.

 His teleportation with his fighting have come together really well, so right now no one can fight them