Chapter 5: Step brother??!!

Josephines POV:

It's been 6 months since I reincarnated, again, as Josephine, and it's been 4 months since I've started learning Magic.

Both my My swordsman skills and double dagger technique are at of a knight in trainings level.

My magic lessons are going well too, my strength is of a 10 years olds but according to my teacher, Edgar is now at the level of a Basic levelled professional Mage which is pretty high.

Argh whatever!

I need to be better though, there's only 2 months until I turn 7 and a few months until my engagement with stupid Edgar.

***

I just finished my sword training and Jamie washed me up.

After bathing I stayed in my room and read until Jaime came into my room saying that my father and Mother had something to announce to me.

We arrived at my fathers office and Jaime knocked.

"Come in" my father replied.

Jaime opened the door.

"Good afternoon, mother, father."

After I bowed I looked up and my mother was holding the hand of a grey haired, blue eyed boy that looks just a bit taller than me.

I stared at him for awhile with a confused face.

"Erm... mother, father... this is..."

My mother stepped forward with the boy in hand.

"Jose, this is Alex, he's a year older than you. We found him in the orphan, poor boy was curled up in the corner when we got there, we felt sorry for him so we adopted him. You're ok with the right?"

I stared at my mother.

Wait....Alex....

OH MY FUCKING GOD!....I need to stop cussing, I'm a 6 year old...

This is what I forget! Mother and father adopted a boy that also happened to be one of the capture targets that was attracted to Selina in the novel.

How did I forget?

I started inwardly banging my head of a invisible solid in my imagination that now had a dent in it.

Now it's all coming back to me. Not just what the novel said but my memories of the first life is becoming a-bit clearer.

I bullied Alex secretly because I thought he was stealing father and mothers love. I used a whip him and slapped him. I threatened to kick him out if he told mother and father.

I told him to stay away from mother and father which caused him to stay inside his room most of the time.

In the novel, it said because of that, he lacked love and became a playboy when he went into the Magic Academy.

But when he met Selina, he fell in love. He protected her from me, Josephine, and even threatened her....or me, with a sword to my neck.

Argh, this is a pain, this is why I felt uneasy these days. How did I forget all this? Is god playing games?

Anyway, I finally opened my mouth and started talking

"Yes mother, it's alright."

"That's good sweetie, could you take Alex up to your room? You guys can get to know each other while your father and I sort everything out for him."