Chapter 37: I don't want to see them

The second day back, we start the morning off with a meeting. We're sitting in a...very unique order...

I mean why am I sitting? I'm a knight so I should be standing behind Felix like Lance is with Edgar

I Looked at Felix and glared but he just smiled at me like nothing's wrong.

Idiot, just wait and see how I'll teach you a lesson.

Selina is also here, She's been named as Edgars fiancee for a reason I don't know, probably because they used to be married? Anyway, I heard no one objected mainly because I disappeared and they were desperate to fill that spot.

Though how the two actually feel about each other right now is unknown to me, But it's confusing how the feelings work. Yes in the last life she and Edgar were together and happy but in this life she likes Luke....she might still like him cause she's been looking at him for awhile....

AND WHY AM I SITTING NEXT TO HIM.

I Give Felix a 'you're dead' glare while he just smiles at me...again.

"Let us begin." Edgar orders.

"Yes, the information we got is that The Elf king Gilbert is declaring war On both the kingdoms insearch of something. They've been attacking secret areas of the kingdom only some would know about." Felix informs

How come I'm only now hearing this?

"Yes, there have been incidents here with similar cases." Edgars nods

"What are they after?" Alex asks

"A guess would be the Continents treasure."

The continents treasure. A treasure that is never to be opened ever.

The treasure, to activate used 4 parts. A key, a crystal, a box and seed.

These three activate the continents terasure, each piece is kept in the 4 main kingdoms of the coninent which are the Elf kingdom, Cristfen Kingdom, Demon Kingsom and Cristalic Kingdom.

I know that Cristfen has the Key, Demons have the Box, and Cristalic had the crystal....which means elf has the seed. 

So by what Felix is saying, They want the Key and Crystal....but it's just a hunch....as for the box that's with the demons, we don't know what they're thinking.

"If that is the case...then they would want to use it...but for what? Adding on, why arn't they attacking the Demons?" Alex says

"We don't know, which is a problem, all we can do is guard the places the parts are hidden...We also might have to take the seed." Edgar explains

This is all so rash...I swear...the plot is not going as planned like the book....or maybe it's completely off track now.

"So what do we do now?" Alex asks