Chapter 33: Physical connections

We came back to the Kingdom and the first stop was the palace. We put the Witch in the deepest dungeon but she hasn't woken up. It seems that she did it to herself for some odd reason.

We began another meeting in the meeting room.

"We've captured her, but we have alot to research." Edgar concluded.

"Yes indeed. She is a threat to all."

Ed nods and we continued the meeting while I kept zooming out. What did the witch mean?

You will know pain greater than mine. Worse then people turning to you because you're a witch. They'll turn on you because you're you

What the heck does she mean? Argh... THIS IS GETTING TO ME WAY TOO MUCH!

The meeting ended and everyone started to exit. The only people left were Felix and me.

"Did the witch talk to you?" Felix asked

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"She talked about the reincarnation right? She did the same to me. that's why I came here to ask for help. If she has the power to know that...don't know what she else she can do."

"She might be able to see the future. or see someones destiny."

"What do you mean?" He questioned with a serious voice

"She said to me 'You will know pain greater than mine. Worse then people turning to you because you're a witch. They'll turn on you because you're you' I'm guessing it might come true"

"Don't think about it too much. It might not be much."

I nod.

"I'm going back to my kingdom. Josephine, keep in touch, if you and I can help each other, it would be great."

I smile "Yeah, let's do that."

I started walking out of the palace and went into the carriage with Alex

"Can't wait to go back to mother and father." I say

"Yeah, me too."

We arrived at the estate and no one was there to open the carriage or welcome us back. It was deserted.

"What the heck..." I start saying

"Where is everyone?" Alex starts to question

We look at each other... I have a bad feeling.

We quickly rushed into the building with Alex next to me...no ones around outside....someone has got to be inside!

What the.....I defiantly see people....but they aren't alive.....I see blood everywhere. Dead bodies everywhere....

"No...NO....NO!" I screamed

Alex and I started running around looking for anyone alive....and also mother and father.

I didn't find them....please....please! Let them be ok!

I find lifeless Jaime lying on the floor in my bedroom

"Jaime!" I run towards her and quickly kneel down next to her and lifted her up.

"Jaime! Jaime!" I started crying non stop.

WHO THE FUCK DID THIS!? THEY'RE GOING TO PAY!

"MOTHER! FATHER!"

I hear Alex scream. I put jaime down and rush to where the voice came from