Chapter 18: Exams

Josephine POV:

Exams. Exams. Exams. It's all we can hear now.

We have exams this week and all the professors have been nagging us none stop about doing well.

I have no doubt that I'll do well, Amy is fine too. But Luke has to tutor Selina cause she sucks.

After the Formal event, some people have been scared of me, giving me eyes of fear, stuttering or just not talking.

I have no idea why. I killed couple of assassins. Didn't we all?

*Sigh

Life just doesn't like me these days

Amy and I are currently in the library because we have a free period to study. I'm just here reading a random book about race interactions while Amy is busy revising about magic formula configuration.

That topic is a pain in the ass I say.

But anyway, we stay in here and continue to do what we do.

"Hey Amy."

"Hm?" She replies not lifting her head.

"Say, where's the novel going at? I mean... everything is kinda different."

"It's cause you're not being the villain."

"I know but can that affect this much?"

"I don't know. Probably. Edgar is now in love with you, Your relationship with Alex is stable, None of the main characters hate you, and no one cares about Selina except Lu-"

Huh? Did she just say Luke?

She gives an apologetic smile.

"Maybe not, it may be cause he has to tutor her." she reassures me

"No, he's probably in love with her like before. And about right now he should be obsessed. He was a Yandere before. It says in the book and I witnessed it with my own eyes."

"Jose, calm down."

"I'm calm."

I close my book and stand up. I walk away and look around for something else to read.

Suddenly I hear talking.

"Omg, sir Luke. Thank you so much!"

Hm? A female voice saying Luke

I peeked from behind the bookshelf and see Luke sitting with Selina. They weren't facing me so they can't see me.

It's their study session.

I suddenly hear small footsteps coming from behind. I turn around and see Amy.

"What are you looking at?" She whispers with a cheeky smile.

I look away from her then to Luke and Selina and I can feel Amy coming close behind me and looking at them too.

"Yeah, then just do this, followed by this and you're good."

Selina beamed unnaturally. It was like she was glowing. Is it cause she's the Heroine?

She then leaned towards Luke and kissed him on the cheek. Luke looks at her and frowns.

"What was that for?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that. But it's a thanks."

He looks confused but shrugged it off.

He's ok with that? a chick just kissed him and he's ok? So was our kiss an ok?

I drag Amy out of the library with my temper up to boiling point.