1| 50% off Coffee Jelly

Y/n

It was a normal day for the h/c haired girl. It was a nice sunny day with little clouds and a slight breeze to cool her down from the sun's heat. She walked over to the next town over, enjoying the time she had between now and her shift.

She still had 30 minutes between now and her shift when she got there so she started heading to the dressing room to change into the cafe's uniform.

The dress was a little short, reaching a little over mid thigh and the skirt was black and really frilly. The skirt also had i little white apron. Her sleeves covered her shoulders but it was more of a poofy short sleeve. The top of the outfit's neckline was cut low to expose some cleavage and skin but not too much. Y/n put on the black collar that had a heart chain in the front, completing the whole outfit. The outfit was mostly black and white and, of course, a maid outfit. Well what do you expect? It is a MAID cafe after all.

After putting on the whole outfit, Y/n left the dressing room to say hi to fellow employees and clean a little before her shift, from 5 to 8.

Once the clock struck 5, the e/c female started taking customers orders and trying to avoid some of their uncomfortable flirting. 'Hey could I get your number with a side of cake.' and 'Could I get a number U?' was some of the many pickup lines they tried to use on her but she just repeated the question or kicked them out if they got too handsy.

After taking her 8th customer's order to the chef, Y/n heard the sound of the bell, indicating someone came in. Her eyes landed on a pink haired boy with lollipops (?) coming out of his head. He was sort of cute but she would never say it out loud, not knowing a certain physic could hear her.

After seeing no one aid the boy for 2 minutes, Y/n walked up to him and bowed at a slightly lower than 45 degree angle.

"Welcome Master, would you like to sit down and order?" She said. After finally standing up, she locked eyes with the pink haired boy.

Saiki

Kusuo Saiki was a boring teenage boy with a love for coffee jelly. Well unless you count him being a physic that is. So when he heard about a 50% coffee jelly discount in a different town by a couple he passed by on his way home, he immediately went into an empty alleyway to teleport there.

Once in the town with his precious coffee jelly, he found a maid cafe with a sign that said '50% off coffee jelly.' He walked in at 5:23 pm and just stood at the front, waiting for about two minutes. He heard someone think that he was attractive and he just mentally rolled his eyes.

'Yare Yare'

He was debating whether or not to just find a table and sit down when a girl bowed in front of him.

"Welcome master, would you like to sit down and order?" is what the h/c girl asked, still in that bowing position so he couldn't see her fully. Once she stood up straight though, thats when they both locked eyes and Saiki was able to see her fully.

She had captivating eyes of e/c and lovely h/l h/c. She was so beautiful that the physic froze in his steps and drowned out the rest of the worlds thoughts. Accidentally saying what his brain wanted him to say, he said the two words he swore would never come out of his mouth.

"...Oh wow."