6| Saiki's Friends

Saiki came into the cafe like normal, having you sit him down at his usual table and ordering his coffee jelly. You gave him the friend discounts the shop had, seeing that you both knew, talking, and texted with each other.

"The usual?" You asked, him nodding. You nod back, heading into the kitchen for his order. Miu was in there and was giving you the tea she needed to tell you all day.

"-And then Chad cheated on Tiffany with Ashley to get back at her for cheating on him with Brian, even though they weren't in a relationship when they hooked up first." She said, moving her arms around to explain. "AND GET THIS. Ashley and Tiffany got into a secret relationship and told the both of them and Chad and Brian got together."

"So Ashley and Tiffany got together and Chad and Brian got together?" You say, leaving the room to deliver Saiki's order and Miu followed you. "Yup. And they all are friends now. BUT their parents are homophobic so they have to date eachother in secret." She said, waving at Saiki who nodded back.

You set the plate down and he ate his jelly, flowers and all that stuff coming out of nowhere when the door's bell rang, signalling people came in. Saiki took one look at the door and deadpanned.

There stood Kaido, Kuboyasu, Hairo, Toritsuka, Nendō, Yumehara, Aiura, and Mera. Or as Saiki would call them Nuisance 1, Nuisance 2, Nuisance 3, Nuisance 4, Nuisance 5, Nuisance 6, and Nuisance 7. Mera was fine.

"Huh?" Nendo spotted pink hair in the cafe. "HEY BUDDY!" He yelled, waving. He and the others ran over to him. "What are you doing here Saiki?" The purple haired pervert asked, looking to the side and noticing you.

"Oh wow..." His nose bleed. "What a beauty! I'm Toritsuka, would you like to know your guardian spirit?" He asked, taking your hands in his to feel you. You awkwardly nod, not knowing what he was talking about.

"Well..." He looked behind you, and his face widened. "Yours looks like Aphrodite! A goddess for a goddess!" He yelled, chanting the same phrase.

Kaido started blushing and stuttering when he saw you, he hid his head in his hands, trying to cover his red face. Kuboyasu introduced himself. "I'm Aren Kuboyasu, (Or is it Kubosyasu Aren? I could never remember) If you need any protection, I'm here. N-NOT BECAUSE I'M A GANG LEADER OR ANYTHING! I DON'T EVEN OWN A MOTORCYCLE HAHAHA-" He started going off about how he wasn't in a gang. 'He was definitely in one before.' You thought, looking at Saiki for help. He didn't do anything... 'Fucking Tratior.' You thought, making him silently laugh at your despair. (See what I did there? No? okay....)

Hairo tried getting you to go to the gym with him and you declined, trying to leave to get back to work, but Aiura stopped you. "Could we get a table for all of us?" She asked, grabbing Saiki as you nodded and brought them to an empty table that could hold 10. Before you left you introduced yourself and they did the same.

They took a seat, politely asking for their orders. Nendo asked if there was ramen and you nodded, even though Kaido was yelling at him that it was a cafe.

Mera bought a lot, Aiura was going to pay for her. You nodded and grabbed the orders, getting another coffee jelly for Saiki because he looked so annoyed. He looked at you like you were an angel sent from heaven.

"I wonder what color her panti-" Toritsuka asked, getting chopped in the head before he could finish his sentence. It was Saiki's hand. "OW! DUDE!" He yelled, rubbing the now swollen spot.

"She's really pretty." Aiura said, her head on her hand, leaning on the table. The whole table nodded, even Saiki, though no one saw him. "Very." Yumehara commented.

"There's no way L/n would go with you Nendo." Kaido commented, looking at the ramen loving dude. "You don't have a chance either rut." He said back. Kaido was about to climb the table to get to him if Aren didn't hold him back.

You finally came back with their food, Mera digging in immediately. Before you could leave, Saiki pulled your arm into the empty seat next to him and slid you a piece of cake.

You look at him before sighing and giving in. You took the piece of cake and ate a bite, chewing on the delicious treat. Everyone aww'd at your face expression, seeing you look like Saiki a bit when he eats coffee jelly. Saiki looked at you and smiled, eating his own coffee jelly.

"AWWW, (Nickname) IS SO CUTE!" Miu came suddenly, screaming and hugging you, rubbing your cheeks together while you deadpan. You roll your eyes and catch Saiki with a darker expression then usual, but you shrug it off.

"Eh? (Other Nickname you want Aiura to call you) who is she?" She said with a bit of blush. (HM... I kinda wanna do poly...). "Me? I'm the gorgeous girl genius whose good looks and golden brain will go down in history! I'm the one, the only, the legendary, Miu Iruma!" She said, doing jazz hands.

You all started talking and laughing and Miu flirted with everyone, successfully making most of them blush, until your boss yelled at you. "AYO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT WORKING?" They yelled, bonking yours and Miu's heads. "GET YOUR ASSES UP AND WORK. (work angelica) IMA GO PLAY HAMILTON ON THE RADIO."

"Ah shit sorry!" You stood up. "Sorry guys, gotta go." They all checked the time and widened their eyes. "Oh yeah we gotta go too. See you!" They all walked off, paying the bill and waving goodbye, Aiura hugging Miu before she left.

Saiki stood up as well and hugged you when no one was looking. You blushed and he patted your head, chuckling silently at your thoughts. Miu started screaming 'SHIP! SHIP!' when he left.

Mera was still eating...