17| Aftermath

*Will be more of the American styled wedding because idk what the ones in Japan are like so yeah-*

"Kusuo don't worry, I'll be there before 5, I'm not skipping my own wedding and leaving you at the altar." You said jokingly on the phone as you continued to write your report on the patient in room 1133 before filing it.

"You know, if you want, we can move the wedding to a later date so you have more time to get ready." Kusuo said, outside of the restaurant that Nendo decided to take him and all of his high school peers out to eat for a bachelor party. Kusuo wanted to get away from them and check on you.

You shook your head like Kusuo could actually see you, which you wouldn't be surprised that he could right now. "No it's okay, your dad took the day off for this and Miu canceled a big case for us."

"My dad licks shoes for a living Y/n." Kusuo said in his usual blunt tone while you laugh and shake your head, a doctor came up to her desk. "Hey Kusuo, I gotta go, love ya, bye!"

"Could I get the patient in room 1117's file's please?" The doctor asked, leaning on the desk and you nodded and stood up, grabbing the files and handing them to intern. "Thank you."

"No problem Dr. O'Malley." You said as the doctor ran away since he was paged. You looked at the time, it was 3:48 pm so you clocked out.

"I'm going, bye!" You yelled to the chief as he started asking why but you ran before he could stop you. You rushed out of the hospital and got into your car, putting on your seatbelt and driving down to the building where you would be getting ready.

You parked and got out, rushing to get inside since it was already 4:13 pm and you had less than an hour to get ready before the big moment. You met with Miu, Teruhashi, Aiura, and Mom who were already ready with your dress.

"LOOK WHO IT IS, hERe cOmeS tHe bRiDE-" Miu sang before Aiura chopped her head, rolling her eyes before kissing the spot she hit while Teruhashi grabbed your dress while you stripped out of your clothes.

You slipped the dress on, Mom helping you zip the back up before helping you to your seat and fixing your hair.

You sat there looking at yourself in the mirror and taking yourself in awe as you saw how good you looked for the next big step of your life. Mom was fixing your hair before her eys started watering and she sniffed, catching your attention. You looked at her and smiled softly. "Ma, what's wrong?" you asked the milf-

mom* sorry autocorrect, my bad.

She wiped her eyes with a tissue before speaking. "I'm just-just really happy that Ku found the one." She said, crying again and you stood up to hug her but she pulled away. "N-No I'm going to get your dress dirty."

Everyone in the room laughed as they checked the time. 4:51 pm. Almost time.

Miu, Teruhashi, and Aiura left, Miu kissing you on the cheek and getting dragged out and Mom left with one last hug and got out of there, while you stood by the double doors that would lead to the garden.