10| Rich Prick

You were walking to the cafe, feet going heel then toe and making no noise with your steps. (How to know if you have strict parents.) There were people on the sidewalks too, and cars driving by.

A black limo drove across from you, slowing down a bit when it passed you. It drove by though, so you thought nothing of it although you thought it was a bit creepy. I mean like, it sounds like one of those cliche fanfictions where a member of BTS kidnaps you and tells you to marry him.

After a few minutes, you arrived at work, going to the backroom to change into uniform. Miu was there waiting for you.

"-Hailey started this campaign to get rid of plastic straws but someone exposed her throwing like 20 straws in the ocean when she thought people weren't looking." She said as you put your apron on.

"Wait, Hailey as in Hailey from the pawn shop or Hailey in chemistry class?" You ask, grabbing your notepad and pen. "Chem." Miu responded, hugging you and kissing your cheek, you flicking her forehead.

"OW!" She yelled, making you laugh. "Anyways, did you hear about the exchange program?" Miu asked, making you nod. "Yeah I signed up for it remember?" You said, looking at her with the expression of 'Did you not see me freaking out about it 3 month ago?'. She just chuckled nervously.

"Anyways... I signed up for it and I put it as if you get chosen along with me, we both go to the same place. Isn't that nice?!" She yelled, jumping up and down while you laugh. "Yeah that's cool." You said, decorating the coffee jelly.

"Anyways, what about you and Teruhashi?" You asked, making her eyes light up in excitement. "OH YEAH! Remember that green chick we saw sitting with Saiki before?" She said while you nodded. "So I went to Kokomi's school, I also saw Saiki there, and Aiura was there too."

"So I asked them both on a date, both of them agreed unsurprisingly, cause who could say no to this face." She said, cupping her face together and giving you a beautiful smile. (Guy's I think I'm gay for Miu...).

"So we went out, I held both of their hands and at the end of the date, they both confessed and we all got into a relationship but it's also an open relationship because they also like this other guy but they don't know if he likes them back." She smiled, blushing a bit at the memory. You smiled too until she smirked at you.

"ALSO WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GO ON A DATE OR GET LAID BY SOMEONE WHO ISN'T ME, YOU VIRGIN?" She screamed at you, chopping your head a bit. (oH?) "YOU HAVEN'T KISSED ANYONE BUT ME? HOW ABOUT SAIKI?" She asked, squishing your cheeks.

You couldn't escape her, so you did the only thing you could do. You grabbed her hands and kissed her lips, making her let go. "Friends you say. Only friends she says." Miu scoffed and crossed her arms while you backed away slowly. You didn't wanna see her 'friends with benifits' speech again.

You kick the door open, walking into the seating area. Kusuo was there already, waiting for you to take his order. He looked kinda pissed for some reason. 'I wonder why he's in a bad mood..' You thought, not knowing he saw you kiss your "best friend". You sigh, walking back in to grab his coffee jelly.

Miu tried to kiss you again as payback but you karate chopped her head, making her fall and crash into the floor. "Oops..." You whisper, running out of the room and away from the crime scene.

You went back with the coffee jelly, setting it down in front of Saiki. "One coffee jelly for Sai-" He glared at you. "-Kusuo. I meant Kusuo" You chuckled nervously and he grabbed the coffee jelly and shoved it in his mouth, flowers and sparkles appearing.

Suddenly, the door's bell rang. You were still with Kusuo so you let another person get them. You were making small talk when you heard multiple footsteps behind you and someone clear their throat.

You turned around and came face to face with a grey haired boy, wearing a ton of golden jewelry and fanning his face with money. Behind him were about 13 people in black suits, probably being bodyguards. Everything he had probably cost more then 3 of your lifetimes.

You raised an eyebrow at him while he kept fanning money in his face, now having a small smirk. "L/n Y/n. 17 years old, lives alone in a 2 story house. (Sexuality). Currently goes to (school name)." The guy kept saying information about you, making you freak out.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH. WHO ARE YOU?" You screamed, making the workers on high alert, waiting to kick him out at any moment.

"Well, I am Saiko Metori or you can call me your future husband." He said, bending down, grabbing your hand and kissing your knuckles, only to have you pull away immediately.

He started proposing. "L/n Y/n will you marry m-"

"Leave." You state, glaring at him. He chuckled, confused. "Wha-" "Leave" you cut him off again, annoyed now.

"I won't leave you dear." He said, leaning in to kiss you but he was held back by one of his own men. "Lets go." The guy said, nodding at you while you nod back, giving him respect. He struggled, trying to fire him when you chopped his neck, making him go unconscious. "Respect Warmen Bitch." The guard said when you did that.

"Oops..." You say for the second time that day. The guard saluted at you and you did it back, mentally putting him on your "If you see, do not beat the shit out of." list.

You turn to Kusuo, him smiling a bit and holding out a spoon of coffee jelly to you. You bite it, smiling at the taste. It was calm until you heard Miu and your boss.

"Y/N! WHY'D YOU CHOP MEEE-"

"MIU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND WORK OR I SWEAR TO GOD-"

"OH FUCK- AHHHHH Y/N HELP!-"

(A/n: I think this is more of a Miu x Reader then a Saiki x Reader tbh... oH wELl)