11| Kusuo's Brother

You were at the grocery store, buying (favorite snack) because some beautiful blond kinky girl decided it would be a good idea to eat all of your food as payback for chopping their neck.

'Stupid stupid stupid stupid STUPID.' You thought, grabbing a bunch of food and stuffing it in your basket. "Hm..." You heard, maring you look to your right to see a green haired boy, hand on his chin, looking at you creepily.

You stared back at him, raising an eyebrow at the lab coat he was wearing and the antenna on his head. 'Oh hey, thats kinda like Kusuo's.' You thought, leaving the aisle to go to the cashier.

You had some unnecessary things in your basket: Orange Juice, Bagels, a really cute half black and white bear you saw when you grabbed a gold sword keychain.

You ordered a blend with black tea, yunnan jig tea, wuyi ensemble tea, natural cream flavor, orange, blue cornflowers, natural vanilla flavor & natural bergamot flavor drink earlier. (I think that was Celeste's tea...)

You also found a black notebook on the ground but some brown haired dude grabbed before you could see it and an angry pomeranian was chasing a broccoli boy down the street like 2 hours ago.

You placed your items on the counter, letting the cashier scan them. You saw in the corner of your eye that the guy was still staring at you, deep in thought.

"Your total is 110.37" The person said, you getting out 200 dollars and giving it to them, getting back your change. You grabbed your bags, leaving the store.

You walked 5 steps out when the same guy came up to you. "Excuse me!" He yelled, going up to you and giving a closed eye smile. 'Fake.' You said, knowing the difference between the two because of a certain purple haired, panta loving supreme leader.

"Hi! I just wanted to ask if you could help me bring these home. I can't find where my phone is taking me." The green haired guy said, talking innocently. You read his body language like an ultimate detective, trying to see if anything about him screams "IT'S A LIE!"

Nothing was really out of the (Un)Ordinary, so you agreed. You walked with him, making small talk here and there, not noticing you both were at Kusuo's house. You found out his name was Kusuke. When you finally saw however, your eyes widened a tiny bit, not much but enough for your companion to notice.

"Ah! Have you been here before?" He asked, smiling oh so innocently. He looked at your clothes, plucking out something on your shoulder. "You do have pink hair on your shoulder, much like Kusuo's."

He lifted his hand, showing the single strand that was sitting on your shoulder. You were about to ask who he was, but like he read your mind, he spoke up. "Oh I didn't tell you? My name is Kusuke Saiki. I'm Kusuo's brother."

And that's when the door opened, revealing the said pink haired boy you both were just talking about.

You could feel the intense aura he had, glaring at the guy that just called himself his brother, who was smiling and waving at Kusuo.

"Kusu-" He couldn't finish because Kusuo grabbed you and pulled you into the house, slamming the door in the green haired guy's face.

You saw Kurumi, looking a bit confused but smiled when she saw you. Kusuo looked irritated when knocks upon the door were heard repeatedly.

Kurumi walked over, dodging her son's attempts to grab her to try and stop her from opening the door.

She opened the door, eyes widening before giving a closed eye smile to the green haired boy standing in the doorway.

"Kusuke! What a nice surprise!" She said, giving the dude a hug. "Hi mom."

You looked back and forth between the two males, seeing Kusuo glaring at his brother, who was looking like he was oblivious to the stares he was getting.

"Ah! Kusuo. You never told me you had a girlfriend!" Kusuke exclaimed, making you shake your head repeatedly trying to deny his claims.

"She's not my girlfriend." Kusuo said and you heard, though the green haired boy just tilted his head like he was confused before pointing to his single antenna, smirking when Kusuo looked like he remembered something.

Kusuo sighed and opened his mouth, making your eyes widen a little. (not like that...)

"She's not my girlfriend." He stated, Kusuke looking at you and smirking.

"Why do you look so shocked L/n?" He asked innocently. "He just opened hi smouth to speak. Have you never seen him talk? It's not like he could telapathica-" He couldn't finish because Kusuo slapped a hand over his mouth.

Kurumi looked at you, a little nervous, and asked you if you wanted to help her get the food she made and you agreed, not wanting to be in the middle of boys 'brotherly rivalry.'

While you got the food, you missed the drama that happened between the two.

When you went to check on Kusuo, you saw him throw something out and slam the door harshly.

Kusuo turned to you and walked quickly, wrapping his arm around you for some reason. You stood still for a few seconds, shocked but hugged after you remembered what was going on.

You stayed like that for a few seconds before you heard the door open behind you and the voice of Kuniharu speak out. "Is it just me or did i just see Kusuke fly out the door?"

You didn't see the glare he got for Kusuo for ruining the moment.

(A/n: Shorter chapter because I was finishing a different book. So many fucking references dude... like thats the only truth there is... goddamn it, okay I'm sorry I'll go now.)