12| Playing Cupid

(A/n: Hi, it's me. I'm not dead. Which is an awful surprise considering how many people wrote in my obituary yesterday, preemptively, in case I did die, BUT I DIDN'T. SO SUCK ON THAT-)

You weren't an idiot. You saw the way Yumehara looked at Kaido every time you saw them. Well you also knew because you caught her stalking him and stuttered when you caught and asked her if she had a crush on him, but that's besides the point.

So, like the amazing friend you were, you decided to get them together and become Walmart Cupid.

Right now, you were walking to Kusuo's school as you waited for the three of them. You were about 5 minutes early so you just stood, waiting for the bell.

As you were waiting, you saw Miu walking up to you, her nose in a hentai manga and not noticing you.

You leaned behind her when she passed you, still reading. "'Hajime stuttered, "Nagito, wait.. W-we can't here... T-There's people o-outside-'"" You couldn't finish reading the sentence because Miu closed the book.

"EH? Y/N? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She yelled, trying to cover the book from you because she knew you would take it away.

"What the hell are you reading?" You say, crossing your arms as Miu brought her hands up and poked her pointer fingers together.

"Very educational textbooks about human anatomy...." She said. Miu had memorized that excuse in case you'd pop out of nowhere, which you did, like half the time.

You sighed, closing your eyes and shaking your head as you held your arm out. Miu pouted but put the book in your hands, letting you throw it somewhere away from her.

You held out your hand, Miu putting her phone in your hand as you searched her history. Her password was 11037 and you found her wattpad account and library.

"John's eyes caught yours for a split second before his head leaned down to your neck, his hair slightly tickling you-" She turned her phone off and took it back, hiding it from you.

You turned back to her and bonked her head. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YO-" You were cut off by a familiar voice chuckling and the flipping of pages was heard.

"Wow... what a great book..." You turned and saw a familiar purple haired boy reading the book you just threw. You clenched your fist, stomping over and hitting Toritsuka over the head.

"WHY ARE YOU BOTH SUCH PERVERTS? I MEAN LIKE-" You were grabbed by the back of your shirt, forced to stop shaking the purple pervert as Miu tip toes away, grabbing Teruhashi and Aiura's hands and running away, not wanting to deal with the terror of Y/n L/n.

You looked up and saw pink hair. You started to struggle. "KUSUO LET ME GO! I'M GOING TO-" Kusuo slapped a hand over your mouth, making your noises of struggle muffled.

'Yare Yare. This is drawing attention. and you can't talk Y/n, you read smut daily.' He thought, looking around to see people staring. Kusuo sighed, grabbing Yumehara and Kaido when they walked through the doors, more like Yumehara stalking Kaido.