2| No means no

You look up to see the pink haired boy covering his mouth like he said something bad. "Could I get you a table, master?" (That is so weird to write...) You ask again, him taking away his hand and calming down the pink that tinted his cheeks.

He nodded and you smiled, grabbing a menu from the counter and walking towards a two person table that was empty. He followed of course, wanting to get his coffee jelly and figure out what the heck was wrong with him.

"Please have a seat." You say, bowing. You pulled the chair out, sitting down and taking the menu you placed on the table, reading the price of his precious treat. 

"I'll be back once you've decided!" and with that, you left, heading to write down the order of the table next to Saiki on the right. He scanned the menu, finding out he had to pay only 200 yen for the jelly. (Idk I think thats 2 dollars...)

You finally finished with the other tables, turning in the orders to the chef and head back to the physic, standing across from him to take his order. "What would you like, master?" (I-I...) You asked, his face heating up from the title you called him. 

"Coffee Jelly." He said bluntly, telepathically of course. You smile, writing it down. "Right away!" You bowed and left, going to the kitchen to grab coffee jelly for the pink haired boy.

'What's happening?' Kusuo thought, placing a hand on his chest, where his heart would be. He took a few breaths and then used pyrokinesis to cool his face down.

After about 3 minutes, you came back with the coffee jelly and place it right in front of him. All Saiki's thoughts disappeared, happily scooping up the treat, his face becoming cute and flowers surrounding him.

'This... this is amazing! the best coffee jelly I've ever tasted!" He thought, stars in his eyes.

You chuckle, putting a hand over your mouth and bow, leaving him and his coffee jelly. He took another bite, watching you take the orders of other tables. 

This one man was flirting with you and, for some reason, it annoyed him. "Sir I'm sorry but no, please stop trying to get my number." You say, taking a step back from the man leaning towards you. 

"Well then, stop playing hard to get sweetheart." He smelled like alcohol and he was at least 30 years old. 'Leave me alone. I don't like you.' You thought but You just roll your eyes, walking away to leave when he touched your bottom. 

And that's when you grabbed his arm, twisting it around his back, and kicked him to the ground. People started crowding around, some had their phones out to record. 

Saiki sat back down and smile. He was about to intervene when you did that. You smile, irritated at the guy, "Sir please leave or I will escort you out." You say in the most peaceful tone you could make at the moment.

"You little bitch... I'll show you!" He ran over to tackle you, and you side step, making him land on his face. He became even more angry, if that was possible, and when your back was facing him, he ran to pull you, until Saiki decided to step in.