14| Grandparents

(A/n: I need sleep but here you go)

'Good Grief, do we really have to do this?' Kusuo thought while he wrapped his arm around you, bring you closer in the backseat of the car you fell asleep in with his parents in the front of the car, laughing and pointing at the things they saw out the window.

It was another sadly normal lovey dovey moment between the married couple that made the pink haired boy mentally throw up, though he was being hypocritical in his own thoughts as he let you sleep on his shoulder during the car ride since he did have to wake you up at 6 am to pick you up.

Kurumi and Kuniharu cooing at each other, complimenting everything about the other even though they see their partner's features literally everyday. Now Kusuo wouldn't care usually, either zoning out or teleporting away, but right now he wouldn't move an inch because you were in a comfortable position, letting you sleep for the first time in about 3 days, and they were making too much noise, causing you to stir a bit in your sleep.

Kusuo telepathically shushed his parents, making them look in the back and realize you were asleep before looking at Kusuo and nodding, staying quiet as they knew Kusuo would probably want you to sleep as much as you could before they arrived at their destination place, you would need all the energy you could get in the next 2 hours before the psychic's grandparents would do the questioning that all relatives of the love interest do with the main character.

Most of the car ride was silent til then, the couple in the front seats trying their hardest to keep their voices down as they giggled and tried to discreetly take photos of the two lovers in the backseat, though most of the time they had the flash on in Kusuo's face, who sat their with a deadpanned expression, though he wouldn't do anything as you were still on his shoulder.

Two hours went on by as the car drove drove to Kusuo's grandparents house, who were very excited to meet you after Kurumi mentioned you subtly on call, the grandmother Saiki immediately asking for you to come over the next time the Saiki family visited, which happened to be the following week. The grandfather just grunted, saying a 'I don't care, do whatever you want.' and left the room, though his thoughts were jumping in joy at the thought of meeting his grandson's girlfriend.

Finally, the car stopped, parking in Kusuo's grandparent's driveway. Kusuo slowly shook you awake, making you stir awake before finally opening your eyes when Kusuo decided to kiss you on the cheek to wake you up.

You groaned before staring up at him and got off his shoulder, getting out of the car to help Kusuo's parents with the luggage. His grandmother waited by the front door but the second she saw you and Saiki, she ran out.

"Kusuo! My baby boy!" The Saiki grandmother ran up, hugging her grandchild before look at you and smiling.

"Is this the girlfriend?" She asked and Kusuo gave her a nod. "Ah! She's so pretty!" The Saiki grandmother grabbed your hands and smiled at you. "Hello, I'm Kusuo's grandma, Saiki Kumi but please call me Kumi, or grandma! Grandma is even better!" 

'Like mother like daughter.' Is what you thought as she wrapped her arms around you in a tight embrace and you hugged back. "Of course Grandma."

Grandma's eyes sparkled and she quickly ushered you all inside. "Come in! Come in!"