chevy door, november flush

D E A N

Dean has seen beauty before. Seen the world showing off its best side. But, standing there, atop the cliff together with Cas, Dean cannot think of anything more beautiful than Cas standing beneath the stars, leaning against Dean. His lips warm against his face, moving from his jaw, his cheeks, his neck before they once more find Dean's lips.

Dean's hands keep exploring Cas's back, his skin warm against his cold fingers. Arms locking him tight in his embrace. He needs him closer. Closer. Closer. He can't get him close enough. Can't get enough of him. The want, the need, for the other man's touches, kisses, love, is almost dizzying for Dean. His mind only ever focused on those lips.

A faint groan escapes his lips as Cas gently kicks away Dean's foot before he steps in between his legs, bringing his body even closer to Dean. Cas smiles against his lips, his hands moving from around Dean's neck, to cupping his face. One hand moved to the back of his head, fingers spreading in his hair. He's got Dean trapped in his hands, no way for him to move his head without Cas wanting him to. It becomes even more dizzying as Cas trails his lips away from his own, gently painting Dean's jaw with more freckles, before choosing Dean's neck as his next prey.

His kisses are going to kill him.

His kisses are going to heal him.

Stretching his neck to give the other better access, his own hand moves to his black hair, while the other lightly scratch at Cas's back. Beneath his fingers he can feel the chill it sends through his body, but Cas keeps kissing his neck, not letting go of Dean. Slowly he pushes Dean forward so he's laying with his back against the hood of his car. Only held up by the welcoming force of Cas's body atop his. His hand no longer at the back of his head, but moving down down down, slipping under his shirt where cold fingers find warm skin, its Deans turn to shiver at the touch. Unable to do anything as he feels his whole body reacting to the touches, Dean closes his eyes, breathing heavily.

His touches are going to kill him.

His touches are going to heal him.

Without opening his eyes, Dean guides Cas's head back down when he stops kissing him for a moment, to catch his breath. If Cas is going to continue leaving Dean this breathless, he sure as hell won't let him breathe either. Moving his hand to tangle it in his hair, the other moving back under his hoodie, pressing at the small of Cas's back. At the touch, Cas melts into him, his lips soft, his mouth warm against Dean's. At the lack of air, they both slow the kisses, turning them even softer, panting against each other's mouths.

Despite the cold night surrounding them, the heat emitted from their bodies warms them both. Teasingly biting his lower lips, Cas answers with a deep groan. The friction of their movements against each other increasing the pressure of his bulge against his jeans.

«You're gonna kill me Cas,» Dean says between heavy breaths, not sure if the dizziness is from lack of air, or because of the man half laying on top of him. «But please don't stop.»

Dean answers Cas's sweet laughs with kisses behind his right ear. Dean had pretty quickly found that small area to be Cas's most sensitive spot, and he absolutely exploited that tiny bit of information to the fullest. The small and quiet giggles escaping him as he melts against him gives Dean the upper hand. Standing up, still in Cas's arms, he turns them around so that Dean has him trapped this time.

Those eyes are going to be the death of him.

Placing one hand in his hair and one on Dean's neck, Cas leans in close while pulling their lips together again. Locking his arms around the angel, the two are standing so close that he can feel the pressure increased as they moved against each other. With Cas in his arms, Dean knows he can break any moment, the angel holding an irresistible power over him. One hand slips under his hoodie, teasingly touching his hips, the man in his arms shivers again as he brushes his fingers just beneath the hem of his pants.