Ch 12: Saved by him

Luca's POV

Luca's POV

After searching for Lena, we found her in the forest. She was lying limply on the ground, and as I observed, she must have walked a very long way, judging from her injured leg.

She fought back when I carried her, she was really strong I must say. But my arms are so strong, she won't be able to get away from me, I smirk. I had no problem dealing with her just to carry her all the time.

After I brought her to my house, I immediately told the servant to change her clothes to more comfortable clothes, and clean her body and wounds. 

Now she is sleeping very peacefully, like I said she looks like an angel.

Very beautiful, very delicate skin, baby-like face, very soft hair, must i add: very very petite body. I wanted so badly to bury my face around her neck, hold her every time, and make her smile every time.

 Love at first sight, is this possible?

Vin said that if Lena was a relative of his members then she would have received protection, but today she got lost in the forest because of the attack carried out by Rossi's men

I will protect her from anything, I can't let Lena come back to them, they don't take good care of her. I will protect her from Rossi's people and even themselves. 

Yes, I have to lock her here under my supervision. With that nothing will hurt her.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. After that I went to my walking closet and put on clothes. 

I walked to the bed and hugged Lena's waist and fell asleep. Honestly it was my best sleep.

 Honestly it was my best sleep

Lena's POV

I wake up in a dark room, my head still hurts, so do my feet. I immediately got panicked after remembering what happened from the event before.

Where am I? Did they find me? Are they going to kill me? I have to get out of here

I ran towards the door, I tried to open the door, but it was locked. I realized that my clothes had been changed, who changed my clothes? Oh God save me, I'm so frustrated right now

I tried to break down the door and find a way to open it but failed

"Where do you want to go, my angel?" said someone in a deep, husky voice, wait, I seem to have heard that voice before. 

Try to remember, elle!

"You seem to be thinking really hard, what's wrong?" he said in a worried voice. "Who are you?" I asked, then the curtains of this room opened, 

"Have you forgotten about me Lena?" she said, wait ... Lena? Oh yeah my fake identity.

That's where he sat with his almighty, ah yeah .. it was Mr. Romano, but how did he find me?

"Mr. Romano?" I said, "yes dear?" he replied, "where am I? How can I be here?" I asked. Mr. Romano also walked towards me with a serious gaze.

I also stepped back following her steps forward, until I was cornered on the door.

He then raised his two hands and cupped my face. "Call me Luca, my dear, you are in my house and I brought you here when I found you lost in the forest, are you better now? You've been asleep for 2 days, and I'm very worried" he said.

"Two days?" I mumbled, "Yes, now let's take this medicine, the doctor said you have to drink it two times a day before eating, after that you go clean yourself after that we will go down for lunch" he said while bringing me a glass of water which he took from the tray.

"Okay" I said, I took the medicine, and take the medicine,  when i finished, i go to clean myself out and Luca told me t put on the dress he gave me. 

I was so embarrassed, he bathed me. But I don't feel weird about it, weird.

After that he took me to the dining room, and prepared the food. "Why is it so quiet here Luca?" I asked, 

"This is my private house dear, there is only me and you here, the servants only come when needed" he said, "oh I see" I replied lowly.

"Mmmm ... this food is delicious Luca, did you cook it?" I said, "yes, if you like it I can teach you to cook it too" he said shyly, 

"I love this food, i might think this will be added to my favorite food!" i said to him

"I would love to be taught how to cook this meal luca" I said again with a smile, he returned the smile to me so brightly

 "Let's quickly finish your food, I will take you a house tour" he said "Alright!" I answered, and immediately continued eating. He chuckled at my child behaviour..

The heartbreak will come sooner than you thought :")

♕ ↞