Ch 37: Adventure with Papa

Elle's POV

Elle's POV

"Enzo baby, are you ready dear?" I said to my cutie Enzo who was putting his toys in his bag, then he put his bag on his back and turned around to look at me.

"Yes mama, I'm ready" he said to me with a smile and walked over to me and held my hand, I crouched down to his level and stroked his cheek gently with my thumb.

"Is Leo coming too, mama?" said my cutie Enzo, I nodded, "Yes Leo will come too, but he only comes with us to take you there okay?" I said softly, stroking his cheek with my thumb

"Is my papa a good person, mama?" My Enzo said pouting, no, papa is a criminal dear, "yes dear, but he will destroy anyone who intends to hurt you, because he really loves you" I said to him and started to stand up.

"Let's go now, don't want to make papa wait, do you?" I said while smiling at him, my cutie Enzo nodded and smiled at me.

They both had a facetime yesterday and I hope they get along well when they meet too, let's face this

Some time later

"WOOWW, this is all papa's?" said my cutie Enzo, I smiled gently at him, "papa's so cool!" said Enzo squealing happily. Leo looked around in awe too

"Mama has a lot like this, even better" I said to them proudly, "I want to see them all mama!" Leo said excitedly

"sometime, okay baby?" I said, touching the tip of my little Leo nose. Leo replied with a sweet smile

We arrived at Luca's office, Damon came out of there to greet us, "hi guys, come on in, Luca can't wait" he said and told us to come in.

"Hi all of you! welcome, where is my brave Enzo?" he said enthusiastically and opened a hug for Enzo to greet

Enzo looked at Luca with a strange expression, "Are you my papa?" he said while scrunching his little nose, "Yes, come here and hug daddy" he said and stretched out his hands.

Enzo took a few steps forward and stopped in front of him, then he stayed there and stretched out his hand to shake hands with his own fuckin' papa, I think he was too serious about absorbing my teaching. Luca stood there with open arms still outstretched with the expression 'are you kidding' looking at his little boy who was almost four years old reaching out to shake hands with him like a prince with high respect.

"You don't want to shake hands? Well, I don't mind" said my cutie Enzo with a shrug, "No baby, no, I'm just surprised how mature you are" he said with a glance at me.

They then shook hands and my cutie Enzo put his hands back in the pockets of his sports trousers. Luca did the same thing too, like a father like a son

"Uhm, Elle can we talk alone? You two sit down please" said Luca with tiptoes and fake playful tone, "of course" I said and we started out of the room leaving Enzo and Leo sitting in Luca's office.