Ch 30: Before after (Final)

4 Years Earlier

I sobbed, cried, I missed my little Leo. I miss my brother, he hasn't woken up from his coma. I miss Sophie, everyone. I burst into tears, damn this fuckin hormones.

"Elle" someone called, I immediately closed my iphone and wiped my tears and turned around

I saw Marco leaning against the door, he looked very tired. It had been two days since he and the others had come home.

"How is Alessandro now?" I said while wiping my tears, "You look tired, aren't you sleeping? Elle, you can't be stressed" he said and sighed.

I sniffled and asked again "It doesn't matter, what about Alessandro?" I said curiously. Then his face fell and he looked down and shook his head

"What's wrong with him? He's okay, right? Right?" I said frantically and walked over to Marco and shake him up. "He's gone Elle" he said, I immediately fell and dizzy, honestly this is not because of this news. Maybe I'm too stressed.

Suddenly my eyes blur, and everything is spinning. "Elle, Elle, oh my God. Mike, Eros, anyone, please come here" he said frantically and started to carry me "Hang in there Elle" he said.

"My uncle, call my uncle" I whispered weakly and the darkness took me

A few days later

"-Today I am standing here to escort you to your final resting place my husband, I hope you get all the happiness you deserve there and get what you deserve for what you have done in the world as long as you live. We will catch up to meet you there at the moment will be determined, we will always love you "I said in front of Alessandro's funeral, squinting my sly eyes covered by my big elegant Dior hat.

 We will catch up to meet you there at the moment will be determined, we will always love you "I said in front of Alessandro's funeral, squinting my sly eyes covered by my big elegant Dior hat

Then I got down, and the coffin was lowered

Then I got down, and the coffin was lowered. And the ground started to cover it until it became a thick mound. Goodbye honey, I hope you get what you deserve there.

I walked over to Marco, stroking my swollen stomach. "I'll come back to my house again, I'll spend the rest there. Thanks for everything new leader Marco, I hope our association can be established again, and call us if you need anything ok?" I said to Marco, he smiled weakly and nodded