Ch 17: Being Handed over

Elle's POV:

Elle's POV:

It's been 3 days in this dungeon, yesterday they interrogated me. Asked me if I was Vincenzo Ferrari's younger sister who turned out to be my brother. At first I didn't know who she was, then they asked me for my last name which turned out to be my mother's middle name 'Rosette'. 

I was confirmed by them that I was Elle Ferrari not Elle Rosette. Today they will hand me over somewhere. But I was still confused because I had nothing to do with Natalie's kidnapping.

"Are you ready?" said Flavio with pity, 

"If I'm not ready, you guys will still take me there" I said honestly.

"That's right" Flavio replied sadly, "let's go," he said

"Where's Damon?" I asked, "he did not come, he has other business" he replied.

"Oh ok" I answered softly. we also continue our journey to the car I saw Luca in the front seat, he didn't even look at me for a second and turned his gaze straight ahead with a flat face.

The car started, and took me to a place that might end my life.

I didn't realize it when we arrived. Luca hurriedly got out and went towards the building that seemed to be old. 

The feeling of fear doesn't affect me anymore, because I know death is worse than that.

I saw Luca come out of the building and run towards the car.

 "Come on, it's time," he said, and Flavio looked at me sadly again.

They both took me into that building.

"Ahh ... this is our hidden mafia princess, very happy to meet you princess, you are truly look like an angel, gorgeous, charming, tsk tsk" said someone with a bald head.

Luca beside me was shaking with anger, I know you still have that feeling Luca.

"Introduce me Luigi Rossi, I am the one who escorted your father and mother to heaven, you will too," replied the bald head, holding out his hand to me to shake his hand. I ignored it and kept my expression stoic. 

He killed my father and mother, oh how terrible will your death be at my hands.

Then he cleared his throat

"Alessandro, bring Natie here" said the bald head, I saw a man of Luca's age come and bring Natie, who according to my vision has many bruises.

"Give her to me and I will hand her over to you" said Luca, 

"no, we do it at the same time, I know how cunning you are Luca" said the bald head.

"Now I ask you one more time, so you'll not regret it later, her or that woman next to you?" asked the bald man