Ch 46: Long Live The Queen

Matteo's POV

Matteo's POV

"-but he did not accept the operation, and we declare the time of death at 8.25 o'clock tonight. We did our best, we apologize for the loss" said the doctor, and at that time I was angry because I saw Elle still standing quietly over there, did she not hear it? Is what Luigi said true?

I approached Elle with a very annoyed feeling, she seemed lost in her thoughts. "Elle" I said holding back my irritation. But she just kept lost in her thoughts, my anger was getting worse.

"ELLE!" I shouted at her, my voice booming all over the hospital halls, and I didn't care. Elle looks taken aback and then she looks at me, with a slightly frightened face

Elle's POV

"ELLE!" shouted a man to me who was none other than the father of my twins. That was so annoying.

"Hmm?" I muttered while looking at him, "Did you hear what the doctor said earlier?" Matteo asked very angry and annoyed, I just kept quiet and looked away from him

"ANSWER, ME!" he shouted harshly, I just continued silent, finally the silence overtook us

Actually no, he continued.

"Do you know that he will die right? You know the plan, but you deliberately let it happen" he said angrily, I keep looking at the floor.

Suddenly I looked at his hands which were clenched so hard that they turned white

I'm about to took his hand, but he roughly pulled his hand back, "Don't ever touch me, you manipulative and greedy woman" he told me harshly, his words stabbed me to my bones.

Then his face showed many emotions i couldn't understand because he mask it back again

"I will bring the children with me, they are not safe with you, solve your own problem then you can meet them. I will not interfere with your disgusting problem, you disgust me" said Matteo very annoyed and full of anger and disgust in his voice

He disgusted me

Then he went past me and came out, I saw everyone else coming out too, and the hospital hall was deserted. Then I pulled out my phone and called uncle Dom, when it was still ringing, without realizing my tears had been dripping without stopping.

Uncle Dom finally picked up the phone, "Have you taken him from here?" I said to uncle Dom over the phone, "already Elle, let's go home immediately, a lot of information we have to find again" said uncle Dom, "Okay uncle" I replied to him, then I hung up.

"Thanks Jeremy" I said to the doctor who is actually a member of us, of course... almost all the medical personnel in my hospital are members of my mafia.

Jeremy nodded and smirked at me, I smirked back at him and walked out of the hospital, when I was in the lobby, I then put on my Balenciaga Square metal sunglasses. All the workers there looked at me with great respect and admiration, I smiled at them and went straight out to my Lamborghini Veneno which was parked in front, I entered and started driving to my home hell.