Ch 15: Being a victim

Elle's POV

Elle's POV

I was walking to the dining room after breakfast, it's been two days the woman named Natalie lived here. Luca told her to stay here until their child was born.

I also rarely talked to Luca during these two days. I also asked to sleep in the guest room, but he kept refusing it. But I'll ask again today, I'm not comfortable sleeping with him.

"Hi Lena, come on, the others are ready at the dining table." said Meia, one of the servants. "Yes, thank you Mey" I replied

I entered the dining room, and as usual, it was very tense, but this time it was different, more tense.

"Good morning everyone" I said, "Oh thank you devil, you finally came" said Flavio.

"What's this? Why are you so tense?" I asked, 

"You don't have to interfere in our business" said Natalie, Luca immediately glared at her. Natalie looked at me with hate

"Somebody put this threatening letter in our room" said Luca grimly, "What did he say?" I asked, worried

"here let me read it" said Damon, Luca gave the letter to Damon, 

"Calm down Luca" said Flavio, Luca is still tense.

"Hi Luca, how are you? Oh you must be very kind, I know you are very happy right now, but it's okay, you first enjoy that happiness temporarily, because soon I will take your happiness. The most precious person you have at your time. -it will now disappear in my hands, so get ready. But if you want to prevent it, you have to help me to find Vincenzo Ferrari's younger sister who is still alive. Oh yes, you need to know that your shipment has also been stolen by your friend the Ferrari. mole has entered your mafia. See you again my dear enemy. " Damon finished reading it.

"From now on, your security will be doubled Lena" said Luca, 

"Why? I'm not necessarily the target, please, Luca I also want to sleep in the guest room, I want privacy" I asked.

"No! Please don't make trouble anymore Lena, ever since Natalie lives here, you're always looking for trouble, maybe you're too spoiled, please just follow" Luca said angrily, 

Natalie looked at me and smiled cruelly.

"Very well," I replied modestly. My appetite immediately disappeared but I kept eating because I didn't want to cause trouble anymore.

 I'm so sad right now.

After we finished eating, I went to the room and changed clothes, then went to walk to the garden, could it be, that what Natalie said yesterday was true that I'm only here as a temporary replacement for her? That Luca actually loved Natalie so much? I'm so broken now

I miss my family, Mary, Leo, Damien, and especially Uncle Dom, I hope I can come home soon. Or they will found me, or maybe they didn't care about my whereabout?