Ch 33: Don't mess with the Queen

Elle's POV

Elle's POV

I was at one of my nightclubs in England. I'm in discussion with a guy who owes me £ 2 million. For me it doesn't really matter but I hate this guy because he's full of bullshits and does a lot of bad things to a lot of women and abuses his daughter.

"I promise to pay all the debt this weekend" he said begging, I took my gun from the pocket of my Dior blazer and held it casually in my right hand while sitting cross-legged on my white plush chair, playing with my manicure nails in my left hand and focusing. to my beauty nails

"You said that last month, 2 months ago, 3 months ago, 5 months ago, a year ago, a year and a half ago" I said casually as I turned my eyes to him and turned my eyes again to my gun while playing the gun in my right hand

"I'll really promise this time I beg you please give me ano-" I immediately whispered to one of my men who was standing next to me, and gave my gun to him.

"No, no, I beg you, please, I prom—" Bang, I saw him casually shot in the head, and I grinned evily, and my man who shot the prick put my gun back in my hand. I slipped it into my Dior blazer pocket again without turning my gaze at the dead prick.

"Clean this, perfect as before" I said flatly to my men who were there. They immediately clean that dead prick from my office. Then I walked towards my office's tinted glass and looked at the sea of ​​people below, they didn't know that they were surrounded by monsters underworld, I smirked.

Then I looked at the private lounge, and I saw Mary and Damien making out, and Uncle Dom looked relaxed while drinking his wine even with an uncomfortable expression. I saw Matteo beside Uncle Dom looked disgusted when he saw the blonde woman walking towards him, and he started to get angry at her, then the woman ran out in panic.

I chuckled hard, and suddenly my gaze shifted to a woman in one of the bars, she looked uncomfortable when there were two men beside her left and right. Then when one of the men held her by her peach, she slapped him. The man then pulled his arm roughly, I saw the woman's face become scared