Ch 47: It's her death for him

Elle's POV

Elle's POV

Today, as planned, we are having a gala. Of course Luigi was invited, except that it wasn't me who was holding the gala, but Tom. Tom helps me on this mission too, he's our partner.

"Did you invite Matteo?" I asked Tom as I turned away from this beautiful mirror and faced him.

"Yes, of course" said Tom as he pursed his lips and put his hands in his pockets, then he looked down and jumped up and down a little

"Is he coming?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. He looks hesitant and nervous, then he looks at me and sighs. I know the answer

"He said he wouldn't come" he said with an apologetic face. "Don't look at me like that, that was the plan, I don't need him now anyway" I said as I rolled my eyes and walked out. Tom then followed me from behind in silence

"Start formation at each post" I said through my ear intercom which directly connected with all the crew. I walked alone to one of the tables, and Tom and I were already scattered to our respective posts.

If I die today, at least my family can live more safely.

I sit in my chair. "Welcome to our gala ladies and gentlemen, we invite all of you to this gala because we want-" Tom started welcoming the invited guests, to be more honest, he didn't invite a lot of people, only our colleagues.

I looked around and found Luigi sitting at his table drinking champagne. Then all the doors in this room are tightly closed and locked.

"- please enjoy the gala" said Tom to the audience, and that was the clue. I got up and walked over to an audience who was my business partner

"Be careful Elle, be very careful" said Vin from the ear intercom with a lot of worry, "Calm down Vin, I can do it" I said reassuring my beloved brother.

Then I started a conversation with my partner, I can say I targeted the wrong person, he is a man who is very obsessed with me, well I can't help it.

"I heard that you and your baby daddy separated Elle. You know, Matteo is very difficult to forgive even the slightest mistake of a person" said this arrogant man to me, I do not care as long as it's all that I did not right.