Chapter 2: Where, Why, What The Fuck!?

__________________________________

''example'' = normal talk

'example' = thoughts

                  'example'  =  Skyler

'example' = Slenderman

*example* = sound effect

__________________________________

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

That sentence suddenly boomed through a green, lively forest as the two killers fell from a few inches above ground.

Scarlet was unfortunately stuck right under Jeff and let me tell you...

"AND GET YOUR FATASS UP!"

... he's not a light weight.

"STOP SCREAMING INTO MY EAR, BLOODY MARY!"

"THEN GET OFF OF ME!"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND I WILL!" He hissed and rolled on his back into the grass.

I rolled my eyes and got up, dusting myself off.

"Fantastic, the portal disappeared!"

"Oh!? And who's fault is that we're even here!? You better pray in whatever the fuck you believe in that we're close to the Slenders forest, 'cause we're definitely not there right now!" I glared, then looked around, seeing the scenery.

The grass and trees were lush and bright green. The breeze was warm and birds were chirping their songs in the air, bugs literally everywhere. It was lively here.

Yeah, definitely not Slenders forest.

And then my eyes landed on JeffOr more at who sounded  like him.

"Who the fuck are you?" I raised a brow as he turned to me with a glare.

"Stop your stupid jokes, they aren't funny" The male shook his head, standing up.

"I'M NOT JOKING IDIOT, LOOK AT YOUR REFLECTION!"

He glared at me again and grabbed his knife. Because there weren't any mirrors or a river nearby, he looked at the reflection on the blade. Now, the blade was small, so he didn't see much.

Only a part of brown hair.

"No.... no, no, no, no, No, NO!'' He threw the knife a few feet away, touching his hair.

"The FUCK happened to my hair!?"

"NOT JUST YOUR HAIR, YOUR WHOLE FACE LOOKS DIFFERENT" I laughed, making him widden his eyes.

"I CAN BLINK!?" He yelled, doing the action a few times to see if he's not mistaken.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT?!''

He seemed to slightly panic, touching his face and hair. No burns, no scars. Nothing. It was a face of a regular guy.

''You think that's because of the portal?" I trailed off, looking at the spot where the portal should've been.

"OF COURSE IT IS, SMARTASS! I WANT MY BEAUTIFUL FACE BACK!"

"Oh, don't whine, not like this is any better"