Chapter 3: Is That An Octopus?!

__________________________________

''example'' = normal talk

'example' = thoughts

'example' = Skyler

'example' = Slenderman

*example* = sound effect
__________________________________

We followed the kids up the hill into the small building. However, it seemed to be the end of classes, because some of the ones that were already there were leaving with their bags and saying their goodbyes.

Me and Jeff decided to go around the forest while they leave and then maybe we will go look inside.

TIME SKIP

It was around 10PM.

No one was around, so we went to the forests opening. Watching the building closely for any movement around it, Jeff was about to walk out, before I caught his hoodie and brought him back.

''The fuck are you doing, Bloody Mary?!'' He hissed, but I shushed him and pointed to the main entrance.

Something, or rather someone, stepped outside.

Their features were hid in shadows, but their movements were, again, very unnatural compared to a normal human, leading me to believe it was the same teacher as before. We stood still, both observing the person.

*WHOOSH*

There it was again. A gust of wind hit us out of literal nowhere. Not as strong as before, but definitely the same as the one we experienced this afternoon. With that, the person just...........disappeared.

''Was it the teacher that created the wind?'' I wondered, going out of our hiding towards the building.

''There is definitely something going on here'' Jeff agreed, following behind.

''Wow, I'm honored that you believe me''

---

After finding a window to go through, we explored the place for a bit. Turns out this was a building for a singular class. Class 3-E.

''Why would a school put only one class up the hill so far from the main campus?''

''I don't know, to make it for the kids difficult?'' Jeff shrugged, sitting on the teachers desk in the front of the class. Deciding to explore more, I went out into the hallway. Few steps ahead was another door. Upon opening it, I realised it was the room we saw before through the window.

I looked around some more, only finding files upon files of tests and grades. The books were also about school lessons; so nothing interesting.

'All in all, it's just a normal school building'

'Yeah...nothing out of the ordinary'

The rest of the building was the same. Storage room, bathrooms. With the way the school treated these guys, I was surprised to see they had functioning toilets.

Coming back to the classroom, I saw Jeff walking in the back, looking at some signs. Upon closer inspection, I noticed they had names on them, probably the students names.